PDA

View Full Version : Tigers vs. Broncs Jan 2nd/09

tigsfan0809
01-03-2009, 12:48 PM
I was one of the foolhardy few who trekked to SC for last night's game, and altho I was pleased with the Tigers win, I was wondering if I could get some input from Broncs fans as to their thoughts on last night's game?

stick boy
01-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Well the Broncos generated a lot of chances but Holfeld was outstanding. (little bit of luck too ie. Wudrick's double post while shorthanded

Broncos defensive zone coverage was awful and the Tigers took full advantage of those mistakes.

Thought Wudrick was very good, moved his feet, finished checks, stayed out of the box, and was dangerous around the net.

Credit to the Tigers they got the job done, but the Broncos have got to be kicking themselves after this one.

Another shorthanded team coming in Saturday, it is a must win in my mind.

transplantedbronco
01-03-2009, 02:37 PM
I think if the Broncos had shown up for the WHOLE 60 minutes it would have been a great game. We were plain awful for the first half of that game. There was no desire to even play. We couldnt even hold the Tigers jockstraps until we changed goalies. Then the guys decided to play. Note to the Broncos you were 30 MINUTES TOO LATE. I better stop this post now before I get really fired up. To the Tigers you guys deserved to win that game so kudos to you.