01-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Your boy just saved our lives!!! Go Team Canada!!! :clap:

Bruins_Booster
01-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Your boy just saved our lives!!! Go Team Canada!!! :clap:

NO DOUBT....whatta game by Eberle! The drive for 5 is alive punk rock

patsdude114
01-03-2009, 09:37 PM
such soft hands by eberle.... i stayed home from our home game tonight to watch Eberle & team canada play the russians... so glad i did.....

damn that wasnt even Eberle's best move in the shootout either... I love his move where he is like dancing down the ice stick handling and roofs it short side

tigsfan0809
01-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Agreed, he was amazing tonight!!! Sucks the Pats aren't coming back thru Med. Hat again this year, he's now officially the WJC Canadian hero today!

ointhecreek
01-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I know I'll clap for him next time he's in Swift. :clap:

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-03-2009, 10:57 PM
such soft hands by eberle.... i stayed home from our home game tonight to watch Eberle & team canada play the russians... so glad i did.....

damn that wasnt even Eberle's best move in the shootout either... I love his move where he is like dancing down the ice stick handling and roofs it short side

Me too. The world juniors are much more fun to watch, at least at this point in time. Great to see Eberle succeed, he deserves it. Though the odds that he remains with Edmonton have likely increased vastly.

At least Eberle and teubert are doing well, cant say the same for the pats who are on the verge of falling behind PA now...

TwoBits
01-04-2009, 12:13 PM
It was a very exciting game to watch. Thank goodness the Western League boys showed up to play. Tavares was nearly invisible. Can't wait for the Gold Medal game.

ointhecreek: I know I'll clap for him next time he's in Swift.

This comment reminded me of the Russian game in Swift. When they were introducing the players, Eberle got a big cheer, the look of shock on his face was priceless. :D