PDA

View Full Version : Regina vs Brandon jan 4, 09

mckayd2001
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
If anyone could give a review of all the fight and who won that be sweet.

Allin44
01-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Brandon won them all.

Lowry vs Pym - Lowry beat the living hell out of him. Connected with several big punches and a lot of rabbit punches. Pym had to go to the dressing room for repairs, but would return.

Cowan vs Mitchell - Del landed a few punches, didn't really eat many. Mitchell deserved a beating after he took his helmet off, made sure his hair looked good, then got pummeled.

Ciarelli vs Mulder - Not much of a fight both landed a few, Ciarelli maybe a couple more, none of them were big punches.

Hale vs Leffler - Hug fest at the start of it, both got their hands free and I'd give the edge to Hale.

Nobody vs Hrcina - Too funny. Don't know if somebody said they'd go with him or what, but right off the draw he took his helmet and gloves off, and nobody came in. He got a 10, should have got 2 for Delay of Game IMO

Bestland vs MacAngus - Bestland laid somebody out with a devastating hit, MacAngus came in, they both dropped their gloves and lids, and nothing came of it. Bestland did sucker him while he was down, which was bush league.

mckayd2001
01-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Brandon won them all.

Lowry vs Pym - Lowry beat the living hell out of him. Connected with several big punches and a lot of rabbit punches. Pym had to go to the dressing room for repairs, but would return.

Cowan vs Mitchell - Del landed a few punches, didn't really eat many. Mitchell deserved a beating after he took his helmet off, made sure his hair looked good, then got pummeled.

Ciarelli vs Mulder - Not much of a fight both landed a few, Ciarelli maybe a couple more, none of them were big punches.

Hale vs Leffler - Hug fest at the start of it, both got their hands free and I'd give the edge to Hale.

Nobody vs Hrcina - Too funny. Don't know if somebody said they'd go with him or what, but right off the draw he took his helmet and gloves off, and nobody came in. He got a 10, should have got 2 for Delay of Game IMO

Bestland vs MacAngus - Bestland laid somebody out with a devastating hit, MacAngus came in, they both dropped their gloves and lids, and nothing came of it. Bestland did sucker him while he was down, which was bush league.

Wish i was there to get video of them all i was thinking it might be a rough game playing back to back.

Brandonite
01-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes what the hell was Mitchell doing when he was getting ready to fight Cowan???? Seriously did anyone else besides the two of us notice that because that was EMBARESSING!!! I wish Cowan would have noticed that earlier and went after him sooner. Lance Monych was big for that and I remember last year when Andrew Clark & Mitch Fadden scrapped and they both did it, its hilarious! But yeah, Brandon won all fights!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Brandon won them all.

Jeez, isnt that surprising? Brandon fans think they won all the fights. Figures.....And looking at who fought who, lets hope Brandon actually won most of the fights. Lowry took on a 17 year old, and Cowan did too. Granted Mitchell can kind of fight, but Cowan is much bigger and older. Mulder and Ciarelli was probably in reality a draw, but in the world of Brandon, I guess its fair to give it to the wheatie anyways.

And I dont believe for one second that Leffler lost a fight to that ***** Hale. I guess I would have to see it for myself to believe it. As for the Hricina thing, Im sure that if a Wheatie did the same thing, you would be calling whichever Pat player was beside the guy a wimp, so its all relative really.

But the fights arent important. I cant wait until the rest of the roster returns, because these losses are getting embarassing.

sbtatter
01-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Lowry beat Pym up badly, so badly they had to being a scraper and shovel on to clean up all of his blood, Pym wanted to go, that's why Lowry fought a 17 year old.
Cowan v Mitchell, Decision Cowan. Mitchell is a tough son of a gun so no apologies for a 19 year old fighting an always ready 17 year old chucker. And Mitchell deserved to be punched after he took his sweet time showboating & arranging his hair before the fight.
Ciarelli v Mulder, not many punches, tie or decision to Mulder
Hale vs Leffler, started wierd with leffler rushing Hale, Hale switched hands a couple times and won the decision
Hrcina v no one. I wish a WKwould have obliged him. As I wished a Pat would have Erb at the end.
Bestland vs McAngus, Tie but Bestland gave him a punch on the ground which is against the code, but i give Bestland credit for answering the challenge vs the bigger, older McAngus.

The way I counted it last night you were missing 8 starters last night!! It'll be a lot better for you soon! Couple of your d-men could not handle speed to the outside of our forwards, #40, Pym and Miller were the worst at that. We had guys like Glennie, Green, Clark, Calvert and Lowry just flying by the outside of these guys, I'd say you really need some defence reinforcements.

And a comment to SAJ, Brandon isn't the only team where older players fight younger players, remember pre season in Regina this year? 3rd period, behind our net and Leffler jumped our 16 year old Miller from behind? Of course, he soon backed down when Aulie came in and offered him a same age dancing partner!!

And lastly, thanks for sending Eberle to Ottawa to save our Cdn bacon, he's been a treat to watch!!!!

Section Eight
01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Jeez, isnt that surprising? Brandon fans think they won all the fights. Figures.....And looking at who fought who, lets hope Brandon actually won most of the fights. Lowry took on a 17 year old, and Cowan did too. Granted Mitchell can kind of fight, but Cowan is much bigger and older. Mulder and Ciarelli was probably in reality a draw, but in the world of Brandon, I guess its fair to give it to the wheatie anyways.

And I dont believe for one second that Leffler lost a fight to that ***** Hale. I guess I would have to see it for myself to believe it. As for the Hricina thing, Im sure that if a Wheatie did the same thing, you would be calling whichever Pat player was beside the guy a wimp, so its all relative really.

But the fights arent important. I cant wait until the rest of the roster returns, because these losses are getting embarassing.

You can believe what you want but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone actually there, including the 6 - 10 Pats fans sitting in Section 8, that wouldn't give the decision to Hale. Clear cut wins for Lowery, Cowan and Hale ... the rest were insignificant either way.