PDA

View Full Version : Tickets For Tigers and Cougars - January 24th

Section Eight
01-06-2009, 03:14 PM
On a bit of a WHL road show in January and would like to see the Saturday, January 24th game between the Tigers and Prince George Cougars? Of course tickets are always sold out in the Hat ... any idea how I might get two tickets to the game?

Thanks

tigsfan0809
01-06-2009, 07:16 PM
If I can find some tix, I'll leave you a message, Section Eight.

Section Eight
01-06-2009, 07:53 PM
If I can find some tix, I'll leave you a message, Section Eight.

Much appreciated, thank you ...

aaAlta
01-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Last year to get tickets for a Tri-City road trip thru there, I had to drive 2.5 hours from Calgary to fill my tank in Med Hat, at a Co-op, which entitled me to buy some tickets they made available to customers. I had to do that a couple weeks before the game. I couldnt find any other way of getting the extras I needed. The lengths us fans will go to, eh?

CatFan
01-08-2009, 07:24 PM
there is always someone out there who is not using their tickets and this is the best place to find out.

Oilersguy
01-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Last year to get tickets for a Tri-City road trip thru there, I had to drive 2.5 hours from Calgary to fill my tank in Med Hat, at a Co-op, which entitled me to buy some tickets they made available to customers. I had to do that a couple weeks before the game. I couldnt find any other way of getting the extras I needed. The lengths us fans will go to, eh?

Hey, I remember that story, I think you sat next to me last year in Lethbridge at a game.