PDA

View Full Version : Best of three

grumphy
04-14-2005, 08:55 AM
Nothing has changed. We now have a best of three and Tigers have home advantage. Time now for the ones who really want it to step up and play like they want it. No more 15 minute games---60 minutes of effort each game---no shifts off.
Right now the Raiders are out working us, and it is showing. No more retaliation penalties, (start eating those s**t sandwiches untill they start to taste good)----get even on the scoreboard. Now is when the good teams step it up a couple of notches. The loud fan support can not follow to PA, so a huge effort must be there on Friday. Lets start playing good old fashion----get in thier face hockey. Its time to ruuuuuuuuuuuumble
GO TIGERS

Knuckle Chucker
04-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Nothing has changed. We now have a best of three and Tigers have home advantage. Time now for the ones who really want it to step up and play like they want it. No more 15 minute games---60 minutes of effort each game---no shifts off.
Right now the Raiders are out working us, and it is showing. No more retaliation penalties, (start eating those s**t sandwiches untill they start to taste good)----get even on the scoreboard. Now is when the good teams step it up a couple of notches. The loud fan support can not follow to PA, so a huge effort must be there on Friday. Lets start playing good old fashion----get in thier face hockey. Its time to ruuuuuuuuuuuumble
GO TIGERS

Grumps, I can't make it to game 5 so please post after the game a summary of what happened.

Why was there no fan bus to PA. Was the price tag too high. I herd they wanted $250 per person. My son and I payed $130 each for the MH trip. Not many Tiger fans in the stands in PA. Some parents/relitives and a few die-hards...thats it.

grumphy
04-14-2005, 11:44 AM
It wound up there were not enough to fill a bus, (the price I think was a big factor), during the week not very many working people could get the time off, and a lot of us older fogies could not afford it :laugh: .
They are supposed to take a shot at one for Sunday. Hope it works out, I guess a lot will depend on how we play on Friday.
I will post as soon as I get home after game 5 :thumb:

Tiger Trauma
04-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Go Tigers Go..........I'm thinking whoever wins the next game will win the series

grumphy
04-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Go Tigers Go..........I'm thinking whoever wins the next game will win the series
Excellent perdiction---me thinks your right, they better leave it all on the ice Friday, nothing left over.
GO TIGERS