PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen swing a deal

Hitmen1
01-08-2009, 04:23 PM
with the Ice.

Ryan Fox for Kris Foucault.

More once I get home.

Trade (http://www.hitmenhockey.com/cgi-bin/news/comments.cgi?type=newsroom&file_num=0000001683)

patsdude114
01-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Id say this is a very minor deal for the Hitmen... im just wondering if they will make a splash or happy with what they have for a team considering they have only lost 5 games all season long anyways.

Hitmen1
01-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Yeah very tough position for Kisio to be in. His team is very good already but hasn't really been tested, no offence to the other teams in the East, and the Hitmen don't play the Giants until Jan. 16th. I would think one more minor deal is in the works. I am not surprised that Fox was traded, I believe he has only dressed for about half the games this year.

patsdude114
01-08-2009, 04:41 PM
I for 1 have always been a fan of making a old NHLer ur head coach in junior hockey. Lowry & Otto have done a amazing job in Calgary under Kisio. Look in London also where Hunter runs that team they have been a well coached top team for a few years now.

I hope the WHL sees more former NHLers become coaches, these kids listen to these guys as they know what it takes. When the Hitmen came to Regina & gave us a spanking i was so impressed with how well the Hitmen moved the puck, there systems were played to a tee, every player bought into what Mr. Lowry is teaching. That speaks wonders i think.