PDA

View Full Version : 1 more hour!

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM
lets see if we do anything..

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 03:48 PM
and what the heck is Kyle aschim doing back on the raider roster on the raider site
agree

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 03:48 PM
i am really hoping someone is talking to bruno right now trying to get something to happen vc124

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2009, 03:50 PM
and what the heck is Kyle aschim doing back on the raider roster on the raider site
gone now

maybe they traded him

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 03:54 PM
gone now

maybe they traded him

no i am there right now he is still there

http://www.raiderhockey.com/team/players/index.html?player_id=29

p.s. lets just get a deal done please!

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2009, 03:57 PM
oh i checked the actual whl site and he wasnt there

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 04:04 PM
the whl website is not working .

http://www.whl.ca/

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 04:10 PM
the whl website is not working .

http://www.whl.ca/

ok it works now and a trade was added Kootenay Ice trade D John Negrin (19) and F Michael Stickland (19) to the Swift Current Broncos for F Christian Magnus (16), D James Martin (17) and 2nd and 4th-round picks in 2010 WHL Bantam Draft.

kinda disapointed in the raiders

SaskHockeyFan
01-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Kyle has never been removed from the players list on the Raiders site. I think it is an opportunity lost if PA doesn't move Bernhardt. If we make the playoffs it will be a first round exit. The team has been having more success as of late but dealing Bernie would have helped our rebuilding. we are rebuilding correct. If no one is moved, this is our team with little improvement next year and the year after. McNeil won't replace the scoring of Bernhardt and MacDonald. Maybe with Bernie's history no one wanted to touch him. I would find it hard to believe though that no one wanted his scoring touch. But that being said, I have said before, two teams have to be interested in trading. I thought we would do more than move Robertson and Ciolfi though.

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Kyle has never been removed from the players list on the Raiders site. I think it is an opportunity lost if PA doesn't move Bernhardt. If we make the playoffs it will be a first round exit. The team has been having more success as of late but dealing Bernie would have helped our rebuilding. we are rebuilding correct. If no one is moved, this is our team with little improvement next year and the year after. McNeil won't replace the scoring of Bernhardt and MacDonald. Maybe with Bernie's history no one wanted to touch him. I would find it hard to believe though that no one wanted his scoring touch. But that being said, I have said before, two teams have to be interested in trading. I thought we would do more than move Robertson and Ciolfi though.

100% agree about everything applause applause applause applause

SaskHockeyFan
01-10-2009, 04:34 PM
The Portland Winter Hawks have acquired the rights to left winger Max Brandl from Prince Albert in exchange for an eighth round draft pick in the 2010 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.

Brandl, a 20 year-old overage player, will join the Winter Hawks once he receives the proper immigration clearance.

The 6’0”, 186-pound left winger has split this season between German teams Ingolstadt ERC and the Landshut Cannibals. Last season Brandl played 65 games for the Prince Albert Raiders, and tallied 16 goals and 17 assists for 33 total points, along with 60 penalty minutes.

WOW. I am surprised we kept Brandl on the list all year.

paraiders9
01-10-2009, 04:36 PM
The Portland Winter Hawks have acquired the rights to left winger Max Brandl from Prince Albert in exchange for an eighth round draft pick in the 2010 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.

Brandl, a 20 year-old overage player, will join the Winter Hawks once he receives the proper immigration clearance.

The 6’0”, 186-pound left winger has split this season between German teams Ingolstadt ERC and the Landshut Cannibals. Last season Brandl played 65 games for the Prince Albert Raiders, and tallied 16 goals and 17 assists for 33 total points, along with 60 penalty minutes.

WOW. I am surprised we kept Brandl on the list all year.

you bet this is crazy deal! :clap: vc124 :burningma

i guess we did not use him.

Wildeyes
01-10-2009, 04:56 PM
The Prince Albert Raiders have re-assigned 16 year old left winger Brent Martin to the Spruce Grove Regals of the Capital Junior Hockey League

they said with the injury to Martin the best for him is to play hockey on a regular shift

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2009, 05:12 PM
12 forwards. we should have got at least one more forward. a 4th line of kowalski, dotan and thiessan isnt really appealing. wasnt it not too long ago when people said clark should sell byers chipper etc... off and did nothing and then has a short bench that got shorter and shorter and shorter. and were only dressing 14-15 skaters in some games

SaskHockeyFan
01-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Campese was told they need to make the playoffs or he is done. They had better make it now, especially for the fact there was very limited movement at the deadline! As I have mentioned before, make a move, any move. Make it look like we are " building " for the future. Building is building. Waiting for it to happen is a whole other tactic. Campese is not building for the future he is waiting for it to happen. Be a little proactive and do something. As for right now, I am enjoying the wins the team has had in the last two weeks.

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2009, 08:22 PM
too bad we couldnt have picked up mistelbacher from everett for a late pick. he got sent back to mjhl by the tips. would have added some much needed forward depth. really hope we dont run into any injury trouble

bigjimmer
01-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Saskhockey fan, running your mouth is easy. Name your sources on Campese being let go.

From all my acounts and discussions to people involved the board appears to be happy with the progress made is understanding the new system is going to take some time. They would like to be in a better situation but who wouldn't.

So, again Saskhockey fan, where is your information coming from?
________
Visa Gift Cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/visa-gift-cards/)

clockwise
01-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Its a weird situation. Not many expected this team to make the playoffs. The slogan " The time is now" was to get the players thinking that they had a playoff team. I dont think there are any Raider fans that actually thought this was our time to win. And now that we are sitting on the verge of a playoff spot with a team that hasent seen post season play for awhile I think Bruno would have a hard time selling off any assets that he has knowing he wouldnt have gotten much for them. Remember we dont have any Chipchuras that would have returned anything of to much value.

Sorry to be picky but the slogan for this season is "It's Time"

Dwight Schrute
01-11-2009, 04:15 AM
am i in the minority when i say i like most of the changes on and off the ice compared to when anholt and clark ran the circus ?

nthestands
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
am i in the minority when i say i like most of the changes on and off the ice compared to when anholt and clark ran the circus ?
I agree, I like the changes the club has made and the team now is better suited to the "new rules" now than ever before. I didn't mind anholt but that was just a new scapegoat for clark. Anholt is a better oldschool coach and was after his time with the changes in rules and styles of hockey. Campese might not have changed the roster too much but his hands are tied. Maybe mcneil wont pick up the scoring of bernhart, but somone will. These are kids and 1 years difference is alot. especially when 20% of the rosters graduate every year. If you keep on holding out for a perfect team to go all the way, you will never get there because when it is time,you have no playoff experience and no drafted players want to go to a club that is never is the playoffs. We probably wont take home a cup or whl title this year, but i know we can beat any team in the whl and thats a lot more that half the teams taking a run this year can say.

SaskHockeyFan
01-11-2009, 11:11 AM
BigJim, the day that everyone or anyone posts their sources on here is the day I will comply as well. Rumours are rumours until they are either substantiated or they come true. Would you believe Bruno told me? I didn't think so, so why is it important to you? No, obviously I didn't hear it from Bruno but did hear it from someone "in the know". Maybe I am just guessing and felt the need to post my guesses here. It's up to everyone reading this to filter through all of the info and come up with the real story. We all post things on here that we have heard from sources, some reliable and some not so much. I believe what my sources have told me and you believe what you have heard. It's a great day in Hockey Town North when we are all correct. This all may be moot as the boys seem to be going on a run lately that may put them into a playoff spot. I'll bet the people you are talking to now are happy but how about before this last run of good luck?