PDA

View Full Version : Whooooeee

Teaps
04-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Talk about a DRUBBING!!!!!!

GO ROCKETS GO!!!

eecliff
04-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Two SO's what more could one ask !!! (on the road to boot)
Bridges pulled in two straight games can he come back from that ????

ee.....

Teaps
04-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Prospera is just gonna be ROCKING tomorrow...Too bad i can't go :( Bloody Work!!!!!!

mccabe23
04-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Prospera is just gonna be ROCKING tomorrow...Too bad i can't go :( Bloody Work!!!!!!

Don't worry, your not alone. I got to work as well. :mad:

Teaps
04-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Don't worry, your not alone. I got to work as well.

Doesn't making a living SUCK!!! Especially when it gets in the way of Hockey!!!!!

mccabe23
04-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Doesn't making a living SUCK!!! Especially when it gets in the way of Hockey!!!!!

This will be the first game I have missed in a looooooong time. It sucks! Oh well, guess the radio is better than nothing. Gotta pay them bills, right?

Teaps
04-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Radio??? Your Lucky...Not even radio for me...Can't listen to radio on the line of a resturant

kelownakarl
04-14-2005, 11:18 PM
well young lads, i'll be sure to enjoy the game from my box seats while you guys are stuck far away from the rink :D sure will be a good game, you guys better get radio feed somehow! retirement sure is great

mccabe23
04-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Radio??? Your Lucky...Not even radio for me...Can't listen to radio on the line of a resturant

My job involves driving a 5 ton truck to Salmon Arm and back so I can listen to the game. Lucky me!

eecliff
04-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Sorry to hear that guys..(
I will cheer loud & proud for you tomorrow night.

I have a great job, when the Rockets play everyone at work knows where I'm at ....they know better than to bother me on game day LOL...

Anyways I'm still giving out Memorial Cup DVD's if your interested?
I'v given out lots and everyone seems to enjoy them...I gave a few to the Rockets (maybe that explains their inspiration) .

If the Rockets have any more home games after tomorrow , LMK I'll get one out to you guys....or email me for one....I think I left Teaps a PM with my address....

ee.....

Teaps
04-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey eeclif...sned me an email Teapsters@hotmail.com...I'll give you my mailing address, maybe you can snail one to me?

Chipper
04-15-2005, 10:42 AM
Well the Rockets win another nail bitter lol It looks like they are back in the drivers seat I wonder if the T Birds will show up for the next game. Someone should tell them you need to win 4 games not just dress for 4 games. Good luck Rockets we are still waiting and resting here in Cranbrook. :thumb:

mccabe23
04-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Good luck Rockets we are still waiting and resting here in Cranbrook. :thumb:

That's goooood.....let the Ice get nice and rusty! :p