PDA

View Full Version : Game 46-Speedy Creek 3 at Hitmen 7

Hitmen1
01-11-2009, 11:28 AM
The Hitmen are looking to win their 17th straight at home tonight. They are also hoping to avoid losing back to back games for the first time this year. Marty Jones should be back between the pipes today after Michael Snider played last night. Kyle Bortis did not play last night and I am hopefully he can get back in the lineup tonight. This would allow Tomas Karpov to move down to the 3rd for 4th line and the give the Hitmen 2 serious scoring lines. The game is on the fan and on sportsnet tonight, starting at 5 Calgary time.

Preview (http://www.hitmenhockey.com/news/gameday.html)

3rebels
01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Morgan Clark starts and 2-0 S.C. !!
Who woulda thought ??? Boogaard'd
And who woulda guessed some soft goals from Clarkie !! :spineyes:

Hitmen1
01-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Well it didn't start very well for the Hitmen as the Broncos came to play and had an early 2-0 lead but 2 power play goals late in the first really turned the game for the Hitmen, I know the Broncos took the lead in the 2nd but really as the game went on the Hitmen got better. Not to mention the travel started to show for the Broncos. I am not sure what the Broncos were thinking picking up Clark, I don't think he is a very good goalie at all. Nice to see Broda get 4 points, Sonne and Kozun with big games, and Karpov scored his first as a Hitmen. That is 17 straight home wins.

3rebels
01-11-2009, 10:50 PM
The only Reason I can see for SC to pick-up Clark is the fact he was drafted and they may need the developmental $$$$$ !