PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Plante

Brandonite
01-13-2009, 06:36 AM
Tyler Plante was sent back to Brandon from the Florida Panthers affiliation. He apparently got into a disagreement with the AHL coach before being sent down to the ECHL before making his way back home to Brandon where he apparently is now! Pretty crazy turnaround for a kid who once was the WHL rookie of the year and a promising prospect who obviously has an attitude problem! It definitely raises a question when you consider his brother Alex had some problems with the Hitmen earlier this year and now this with Tyler, it makes you wonder if these kids think they are too good for words!! Just go play hockey guys, your making an awful name for yourself!!!

dagley
01-13-2009, 09:21 AM
You don't even know what the disagreement was about, how can you say he's making a bad name for himself.

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
01-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Disagreements constitute as having a bad attitude? There's probably more to this than you actually know.

sbtatter
01-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Maybe we can sneak him on the ice wearing Hayes jersey!!!!

Brandonite
01-13-2009, 02:57 PM
I was never a fan of Plante even when he was rookie of the year! With the defence he had in front of him that season, he should have won rookie of the year!! I've never been sold on him ever, and I've heard LOTS of people in the area say ever since he was drafted by the wheat kings in the bantam draft that his attitude would hurt him down the road if he didnt fix it and by the sounds of things it did bite him...

head coach
01-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Plante played last night [Tuesday] and stopped 32 shots in a 6 - 3 win

Brandonite
01-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Plante played last night [Tuesday] and stopped 32 shots in a 6 - 3 win

Then hes got called back, because he was for sure back in Brandon

Vik
01-14-2009, 04:00 PM
I was never a fan of Plante even when he was rookie of the year! With the defence he had in front of him that season, he should have won rookie of the year!! I've never been sold on him ever, and I've heard LOTS of people in the area say ever since he was drafted by the wheat kings in the bantam draft that his attitude would hurt him down the road if he didnt fix it and by the sounds of things it did bite him...
You sure do like exclamation marks! Anywho, what do you mean "With the defence..."? We did not have a good defense that year. It ended up being our downfall since we couldn't get the puck out of our zone against Kelowna. Boyle and Louis were rookies and we had guys like Jon Webb, Mike Cann, and Theran Yeo back there. It was not an impressive group.

head coach
01-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Then hes got called back, because he was for sure back in Brandon

He missed 2 games with Dayton since November 15th. He missed December 19th & 20th. Maybe he was hurt. I don't know, but he's certainly getting his share of starts which would not indicate anything about Florida sending him home.

Whether or not you were or are a fan of his, you should get your ducks lined up before you trash him

sc87
01-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Tyler was not sent home.He came home for there break.people think they know stuff wow.if you ever met tyler or alex you would see that they are all positive.

Vik
01-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Tyler was not sent home.He came home for there break.people think they know stuff wow.if you ever met tyler or alex you would see that they are all positive.
Yeah, it's amazing how fans are. They'll rip those guys and then say how much they love Schenn and what a leader he is even though he originally refused to come to Brandon.

Dwight Schrute
01-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah, it's amazing how fans are. They'll rip those guys and then say how much they love Schenn and what a leader he is even though he originally refused to come to Brandon.
imagine had he gone to kelowna or saskatoon and ripped it up like he has in brandon.... he would be the worse then the devil