PDA

View Full Version : Did the Blades decide to stop playing offense in the 3rd??

Trav
01-13-2009, 09:58 PM
against Regina?

They let the Pats get back in the game by being outscored and outshot in the 3rd, surprise surprise. Why is it when ever they get a good lead they seem to forget bout the offense and focus on defense.

Glad they won the game but being outshot is another story, I'm no expert but when ur playin offense, u usually have the puck and if im not mistaken the other team can't score when you have the puck.

maple leaf
01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
against Regina?

They let the Pats get back in the game by being outscored and outshot in the 3rd, surprise surprise. Why is it when ever they get a good lead they seem to forget bout the offense and focus on defense.

Glad they won the game but being outshot is another story, I'm no expert but when ur playin offense, u usually have the puck and if im not mistaken the other team can't score when you have the puck.

They win you complain,they lose you complain. Just be happy Trav they one. Regina has a good team. Thats 2 points in the standings or an extra 4 points ahead of Regina instead of 2 points closer. Thats always a good thing Trav.

Trav
01-13-2009, 10:19 PM
I just wanna see them put away a team like Regina in th e 3rd, not let them back in to the game or win the game like Brandon did awhile back.

It was nice to see Chorneyko score again, he's done a really good job since being acquired, solid pickup.

Tidball
01-14-2009, 12:30 AM
I just wanna see them put away a team like Regina in th e 3rd, not let them back in to the game or win the game like Brandon did awhile back.

It was nice to see Chorneyko score again, he's done a really good job since being acquired, solid pickup.

Well when you have a 3 goal lead in the 3rd, unless you completely dominated, you should go into a defensive mode. Key note - ALL of Regina's 4 goals were on the PP. Meaning our Pk needs to be better and we gotta play more disciplined. Its always a rough battle against Reg town.

And yes, i love Chorneyko as a Blade!

witness
01-14-2009, 09:21 AM
That is what happens when you play the trap. Get up by a goal or two, then sit back and play the trap.

We watched the Pats blow several leads in the past few years with the same system. It is frustrating. And if it wasn't for the Blades Goaltender, the Pats most likely would have made the comeback.

ProStaff
01-14-2009, 09:49 AM
That is what happens when you play the trap. Get up by a goal or two, then sit back and play the trap.

We watched the Pats blow several leads in the past few years with the same system. It is frustrating. And if it wasn't for the Blades Goaltender, the Pats most likely would have made the comeback.

I hate to be cocky here but Regina is a teriable team! or maybe a teriable coached team? but anyways I am very surprised Parker didn't unload this team as there is no way in HE double hockey sticks, Regina is going to make the Playoffs this year! all that so called talent? all those so called snipers? what has it done for Regina? NOTHING! 10th place way below 500.

witness
01-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I hate to be cocky here but Regina is a teriable team! or maybe a teriable coached team? but anyways I am very surprised Parker didn't unload this team as there is no way in HE double hockey sticks, Regina is going to make the Playoffs this year! all that so called talent? all those so called snipers? what has it done for Regina? NOTHING! 10th place way below 500.

Most people would tell you at the start of the season that Regina was a .500 team. They are very young 9 or 10 rookies. 'Those so called snipers'??? Eberle and that's it. He is doing the job. Strueby and Leffler are having career years. And 16 year old Weal, is ahead of projections.

They are a better team now than they were before the trade deadline. I think they will make the playoffs. The Pats are a better team than Red Deer, Moose Jaw, Edmonton, and Kootney. And I think they are deeper than PA.

wango tango
01-14-2009, 11:34 AM

regina's problem isn't goal scoring, it's defense. the pats have the 3rd worst goals against in the conference. the pats also tend to have poor starts. don't know if this is a product of coaching, players, team leaders or what.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2009, 12:11 PM

No way in hell? Are you willing to bet money on that?

ProStaff
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
No way in hell? Are you willing to bet money on that?
Sure! how much?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Sure! how much?

In a real scenario, I would seriously bet one hundred bucks that the pats would make the playoffs this year.

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 12:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Pro Staff you must do stand up cause your halrious. Before the Wjrs We were 9 games above .500 does that say something about our depth? Maybe but we also had four other guys at other National tourneys also at one time this year we were atop scoring team so our snipers arnt doing to bad IMO we need better coaching but we are still FAR from a terrible team...The only reason you guys even won is from out mistakes in def zone and your goalie you should get on your knees for Holtby because if not for him its 10-5!. you must be one of those guys that show up to games but knows nothing about hockey other than what you hear from other peop;e around you..your a joke.

ProStaff
01-14-2009, 03:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Pro Staff you must do stand up cause your halrious. Before the Wjrs We were 9 games above .500 does that say something about our depth? Maybe but we also had four other guys at other National tourneys also at one time this year we were atop scoring team so our snipers arnt doing to bad IMO we need better coaching but we are still FAR from a terrible team...The only reason you guys even won is from out mistakes in def zone and your goalie you should get on your knees for Holtby because if not for him its 10-5!. you must be one of those guys that show up to games but knows nothing about hockey other than what you hear from other peop;e around you..your a joke.

Wow I am a joke! shows your true class! We where having a healthy discusion here and you have to be a moron! applause

enough with the excuses, you lost! every team lost player over christmas the Blades had 4 players gone aswell!

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
i honestly have no excuses i said with those guys gone we had nothing and its true with your guys gone it wasnt really the core of your team but my main point is we are a good hockey team that went/are going thorough a big slump but are far from a terrible team we WILL make the playoffs prob lose in the first round as usual well maybe not if we play the blades then second round.

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 08:35 PM
i honestly have no excuses i said with those guys gone we had nothing and its true with your guys gone it wasnt really the core of your team but my main point is we are a good hockey team that went/are going thorough a big slump but are far from a terrible team we WILL make the playoffs prob lose in the first round as usual well maybe not if we play the blades then second round.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, your team is terrible. Have fun not even making the play-offs!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2009, 08:40 PM
You mean like the blades didnt for like 3 years in a row?

And if you honestly think that PA, Edmonton, and Kootenay are going to make the playoffs over Regina, you are biased beyond belief anyways.

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 08:44 PM
You mean like the blades didnt for like 3 years in a row?

And if you honestly think that PA, Edmonton, and Kootenay are going to make the playoffs over Regina, you are biased beyond belief anyways.

OH FOR SURE!! I definitely have a reason to like those three teams over Regina, look at me, being all biased!!! Meanwhile, you are from Regina and think its insane that Regina wont make it into the play-offs over those three teams even though they are ahead of them!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. applause

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 09:16 PM
hey dude you missed a T in elliot, DO you have any logic for the pats missing the playoffs? or just pats suck? but if we do miss them you guys should have a good run in the playoffs the Team and all of the ten fans that go to games.

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 09:18 PM
hey dude you missed a T in elliot, DO you have any logic for the pats missing the playoffs? or just pats suck? but if we do miss them you guys should have a good run in the playoffs the Team and all of the ten fans that go to games.

If you even bothered to read my posts, this is not Stefan ELLIOTT I'm talking about..... last I checked there was more then ten fans, maybe your eyesight is going bad? LOL, have fun in 10th though!! :laugh:

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 09:31 PM
You do realize that there are alot of games to be played we are like two points out the teams that are ahead of us we are better than and we are starting to play like we did before so i and any body that follows the Dub knows there is a pretty good chance that the pats are a hell of alot better than they are playing and fully expect them to make the playoffs i also aploogize about the 10 fans the last time i went to a game there it was about 1500 but with a venue that big it just looks like it but good fans support lol.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2009, 09:32 PM
OH FOR SURE!! I definitely have a reason to like those three teams over Regina, look at me, being all biased!!! Meanwhile, you are from Regina and think its insane that Regina wont make it into the play-offs over those three teams even though they are ahead of them!!! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. applause

So let me get this straight.

That statement above is enough to condemn the pats as a non playoff team? A difference of -give or take- 2 points?...disreguarding the facts that Regina was miles ahead of these teams before their losing streak when they lost alot of their impact players, the fact that the pats added two impact players on top of all this, AND that the pats even managed to beat the immortal blades a couple times this season as well.

All of that, yet the pats are still not a playoff team (like saskatoon wasnt for the last few seasons).

Do you really stand by that statement, or are you really just another addition to the ever growing list of bias troll fans from saskatoon?

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Do you really stand by that statement, or are you really just another addition to the ever growing list of bias troll fans from saskatoon?

DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER! :clap:

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Yes we know that the attendance in Saskatoon is pretty bad (despite the Blades being 1st in the East Division) and sure bigger crowds help with alot of other things As long as the Blades are winning games who cares what the score is? The divisional games are probably the most important now.

It has been said that Saskatoon is not really a city that really supports their WHL team until they go deep into the Play-offs. (A.K.A when all the bandwagon fans jump on board.) I have no problem with that either because at least those seats that have been empty all season will probably be used.

I do not like when the Blades have a lead and then they play defense against the tougher teams,I wish they could just put the game away and not have to worry about a team catching up and tying the game but I think that is something that the Blades usually struggle with.

The final meeting of the season should be a good one. :thumb:

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I agree with ya there when the pats and blades played each other in the playoffs i heard that the CUC was packed and alot of fun, because of work i could not make it but nivek went and said it was awsome i am not one bit putting down blades fans as it would be nice for bigger crowds but its pretty anoying people bashing other teams with no argument behind it other than "pats suck" i really no better than them but thats what i hear there is a white board for

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 10:04 PM
So let me get this straight.

That statement above is enough to condemn the pats as a non playoff team? A difference of -give or take- 2 points?...disreguarding the facts that Regina was miles ahead of these teams before their losing streak when they lost alot of their impact players, the fact that the pats added two impact players on top of all this, AND that the pats even managed to beat the immortal blades a couple times this season as well.

All of that, yet the pats are still not a playoff team (like saskatoon wasnt for the last few seasons).

1. This is the SASKATOON BLADES forum, how am I trolling?

2. Stating my opinion is not trolling.

3. Where did I say that the Blades are immortal?

4. Yes, being in 10th place as of right now means the Pats are not a play-off team, you didn't know that?

5. How am I biased? The only WHL team I have ever developed a hate on for is the Raiders and they are one of the teams just barely ahead of the Pats, no bias here. Yet, you are from Regina, maybe your the ones who are biased?

dagley
01-14-2009, 10:12 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, your team is terrible. Have fun not even making the play-offs!

Saskatoon shouldn't talk about being terrible.

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Saskatoon shouldn't talk about being terrible.

Why not? I'm not talking about past seasons, the 08-09 season is the only one that matters to me right now? Gee, this forum is full of trolls because last I checked this was the Blades forum and we have a better record then the Wheatkings.....

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2009, 10:17 PM
1. This is the SASKATOON BLADES forum, how am I trolling?

2. Stating my opinion is not trolling.

3. Where did I say that the Blades are immortal?

4. Yes, being in 10th place as of right now means the Pats are not a play-off team, you didn't know that?

5. How am I biased? The only WHL team I have ever developed a hate on for is the Raiders and they are one of the teams just barely ahead of the Pats, no bias here. Yet, you are from Regina, maybe your the ones who are biased?

You are entitled to your "opinion" no matter how flawed it is but location doesnt matter when it comes to trolling. If you are openly trying to piss someone off, then you are trolling.

And you still didnt answer my question.

dagley
01-14-2009, 10:18 PM
A mediocre 6 points, good for you champ. Last time I checked, you guys haven't done anything in the last few years, get back to me then. You'll choke during the playoffs, Pats are more well respected in my books then the Blades, Regina has been more consistent for a while then your Blades. Oh yeah, you're so cool talking about being a troll, what are you...12? Grow up, oh wait...your from Saskatoon. (Sorry Schenner)

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 10:21 PM
You are entitled to your "opinion" no matter how flawed it is but location doesnt matter when it comes to trolling. If you are openly trying to piss someone off, then you are trolling.

And you still didnt answer my question.

Well, I am certainly not a troll. I don't think pissing someone off over the internet is high on my to do list. I do think Regina has a better team then PA and EDM, but so far they haven't been able to prove it....

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 10:25 PM
A mediocre 6 points, good for you champ. Last time I checked, you guys haven't done anything in the last few years, get back to me then. You'll choke during the playoffs, Pats are more well respected in my books then the Blades, Regina has been more consistent for a while then your Blades. Oh yeah, you're so cool talking about being a troll, what are you...12? Grow up, oh wait...your from Saskatoon. (Sorry Schenner)

Personally, I don't care what or who is more respected in your "book". Actually I will be in the same graduating class at the same school as Schenn FYI and I see nothing wrong with my behaviour here, why do I need to grow up. BTW, I doubt Schenn reads these boards, you don't have to apologize.

patsrock83
01-14-2009, 10:29 PM
How have they not proven it. when their whole team they are good 8 games abouve .500 when players were gone to other teams they struggled PA had a full roster obviously were not happy being 10th you really have not said a point about anything other than you thinkthe Pats are terrible at least back up why you think that.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Wow I knew this thread was going nowhere but down and fast,and are you making fun of people from Saskatoon? I would hope not. I can not believe that some people can not even have a somewhat peaceful discussion about the topic? Oh wait we are talking about the Blades and Pats......well then that may be a little tough for some people.

Fight Guy
01-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Well, I am certainly not a troll. I don't think pissing someone off over the internet is high on my to do list. I do think Regina has a better team then PA and EDM, but so far they haven't been able to prove it....Regina shutout Edmonton on Sunday.

ElliotFan6
01-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Regina shutout Edmonton on Sunday.

Yet the Oil Kings are ahead in the standings, although only by one point. We will just have to wait and see if Regina can start to win now that the World Juniors are over and now that they should have their full roster back.

patsdude114
01-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Yet the Oil Kings are ahead in the standings, although only by one point. We will just have to wait and see if Regina can start to win now that the World Juniors are over and now that they should have their full roster back.

Well we still dont have our full roster back due to a injury to yet another key player in Delahey.... but injuries aside, every team goes thru injuries they are expected.....

Before the WJ's & under 17s no 1 was questioning if the Pats were a bad team or not.... they Loose Eberle (1 of the best goal scorers in the WHL) Teubert (a 1st rd pick on D) Cerveny (was 4th in the league in +/- at the time) Weal (1 of a very few impact 16 yr old in the entire WHL) then Delahey gets injured....

Ok for you (select) Blades fans..... You take away Hulak, Pattersen, Elliott along with Kynter & Niemi (who were at WJ's) for 9 games as well, do you honestly think the Blades would still be in 1st place. I really dont think the Blades would of done much better then the Pats did during that same stretch of games.

Its always hurts a team when you take away your 2 leading scorers & 2 impact Dmen from a team... No matter who you are....

The Blades have 3 rookies who have played in more then 20 games this season, the Pats have 6 rookies who have played the same...... So really that makes your team more of a vetern team so really the Blades should be ahead of the Pats in the standings as the Pats are 1 of the youngest teams in the league. But really dont worry about the Pats k, just worry about your Blades team you guys got Brandon breatheing down your necks looking for that top spot. Brandon got off to a very slow start, I had predicted Brandon to finish 1st in our division and i still stand behind that. Brandon has alot more depth then the Blades only advantage the Blades have is between the pipes.

The 2nd half of the season is all conference games for the Pats, lots of ground can be made up from here til the end of the season. I know its just your hate for the Pats Pro Staff and being only a kid yourself, and your stupid meaningless posts that you make week after week in here. Your opinion means nothing to the main posters on here, the guys that actually follow the league and view each game without the homer glasses on.

ProStaff
01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Well we still dont have our full roster back due to a injury to yet another key player in Delahey.... but injuries aside, every team goes thru injuries they are expected.....

Before the WJ's & under 17s no 1 was questioning if the Pats were a bad team or not.... they Loose Eberle (1 of the best goal scorers in the WHL) Teubert (a 1st rd pick on D) Cerveny (was 4th in the league in +/- at the time) Weal (1 of a very few impact 16 yr old in the entire WHL) then Delahey gets injured....

Ok for you (select) Blades fans..... You take away Hulak, Pattersen, Elliott along with Kynter & Niemi (who were at WJ's) for 9 games as well, do you honestly think the Blades would still be in 1st place. I really dont think the Blades would of done much better then the Pats did during that same stretch of games.

Its always hurts a team when you take away your 2 leading scorers & 2 impact Dmen from a team... No matter who you are....

The Blades have 3 rookies who have played in more then 20 games this season, the Pats have 6 rookies who have played the same...... So really that makes your team more of a vetern team so really the Blades should be ahead of the Pats in the standings as the Pats are 1 of the youngest teams in the league. But really dont worry about the Pats k, just worry about your Blades team you guys got Brandon breatheing down your necks looking for that top spot. Brandon got off to a very slow start, I had predicted Brandon to finish 1st in our division and i still stand behind that. Brandon has alot more depth then the Blades only advantage the Blades have is between the pipes.

The 2nd half of the season is all conference games for the Pats, lots of ground can be made up from here til the end of the season. I know its just your hate for the Pats Pro Staff and being only a kid yourself, and your stupid meaningless posts that you make week after week in here. Your opinion means nothing to the main posters on here, the guys that actually follow the league and view each game without the homer glasses on.

Holly I never heard so many excuses for being a sucky Team if you can call the Pats a team! man Pats dude are you sure you aren't the Pepper Carrrot for the Pats? should we call you Pepper Pat? lol okay! listen every team lost players we had 5 players at WJ and some key players aswell! this Blades team has always had a ballance aproach to winning games and that hasn't changed all season long, so when we lose players like Toomey for 20+ games we still win because someone else picks up the slack! if you lost Ebrele for even a few games you guys lose! what does that tell you Pepper Pat? that your team is easy to shut down and will probally miss the play-offs because you only have a few good players and a bunch of under acheivers.

I still stand by me words that the Pats will miss the Play-offs! and the Blades will be in first! look even with Brandon winning 11 straight we are still in first! why you might ask pepper pat? because we are still winning! If we just worry about our selves and not what others are doing we will stay in first! so I know Pepper Pat that you and your Pats fans hate the fact that we are winning and are en Elite team in this league we are the 3rd best team in this league and have beat the best team ( Calgary) 2 out of 3 times this year! but wake up Pepper Pat! it's not a nightmare! the blades are for real!

wheat_city
01-20-2009, 02:52 PM
come playoff time it will be...

brandon winning the division as usual.

pats choking and pissing the playoffs.

the blades finishing third in conference and getting upset first round to the canes.

setting up a nice brandon-calgary conference championship. :evil:

ProStaff
01-20-2009, 05:22 PM
come playoff time it will be...

brandon winning the division as usual.

pats choking and pissing the playoffs.

the blades finishing third in conference and getting upset first round to the canes.

setting up a nice brandon-calgary conference championship. :evil:

nice try! haha man you crack me up!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Either Prostaff is like 9 years old, is in denial, or is just another ignorant blades fan. Probably all of the above.

Fact is, Patsdude has a point. If you remove half of the blades top 6 offensive players (including the best one) and half of your top 4 D, you arent going to show your 'A' game. Granted, with the blades depth, their absences wouldnt be felt as much, but you are mistaken when you say that it isnt a legit excuse to a decline in performance.

And the pats missing the playoffs? I doubt you would put money on that, even if you ask your mom to spot you some cash.

I dont see how you are convinced that PA, Edmonton, Moose Jaw or Red Deer are taking a playoff spot over Regina, especially when Delahey comes back to make one scary top 4. I'm sure the pats can aim higher than just 8th place, seeing as they are already above 8th as it is, but I guess we will see. You can rule out Regina if you like though, at least then you will stop posting all of this stupid ****.

ProStaff
01-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Either Prostaff is like 9 years old, is in denial, or is just another ignorant blades fan. Probably all of the above.

Fact is, Patsdude has a point. If you remove half of the blades top 6 offensive players (including the best one) and half of your top 4 D, you arent going to show your 'A' game. Granted, with the blades depth, their absences wouldnt be felt as much, but you are mistaken when you say that it isnt a legit excuse to a decline in performance.

And the pats missing the playoffs? I doubt you would put money on that, even if you ask your mom to spot you some cash.

I dont see how you are convinced that PA, Edmonton, Moose Jaw or Red Deer are taking a playoff spot over Regina, especially when Delahey comes back to make one scary top 4. I'm sure the pats can aim higher than just 8th place, seeing as they are already above 8th as it is, but I guess we will see. You can rule out Regina if you like though, at least then you will stop posting all of this stupid ****.

What am I in Denial of? I think it's you that is in denial, you guys want the Blades to do so bad and even thou we keep winning all we here is oh well only if the pats had players we would be in first, Blades will be caught by Brandon, not enough experience they will tank in the first round! bla! bla! Keep dream regina fans!

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-20-2009, 09:26 PM
What am I in Denial of? I think it's you that is in denial, you guys want the Blades to do so bad and even thou we keep winning all we here is oh well only if the pats had players we would be in first, Blades will be caught by Brandon, not enough experience they will tank in the first round! bla! bla! Keep dream regina fans!
Just let the Regina fans think whatever they want. I believe that the Blades can hold onto first place,and if not then oh well. Life goes on. The game tomorrow will be huge.

sbtatter
01-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Just let the Regina fans think whatever they want. I believe that the Blades can hold onto first place,and if not then oh well. Life goes on. The game tomorrow will be huge.
I wish we had played the blades first in the back to back games, I'm wondering if Priestner will start for us tomorrow.....

wango tango
01-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I wish we had played the blades first in the back to back games, I'm wondering if Priestner will start for us tomorrow.....

i'm guessing by how hayes finished last night in swift he will get the back to back starts.

Tidball
01-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Brandon has alot more depth then the Blades only advantage the Blades have is between the pipes.

Ok sorry but are you out of your mind? Brandon rolls 2 good lines. The Blades roll 3 lines regularly and play thier 4th line more then any other team. The Blades are in 1st because of thier depth. They score by committee. They stomped brandon last night because they rolled 4 lines and Brandon rolled with 2.

Brandon has a couple of good high offence players, but those guys dont mean nothing if the Blades are in thier zone. I will willingly give the offence, to the wheaties. But the Blades kick thier buts in DEPTH, DEFENCE, and goaltending. Look at WHL.ca, the Blades have let in alot less goals then the Wheatkings, saying the Wheatkings have better defense and depth is just goofy, be honest here. You guys to have the offense advantage.

wango tango
01-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Ok sorry but are you out of your mind? Brandon rolls 2 good lines. The Blades roll 3 lines regularly and play thier 4th line more then any other team. The Blades are in 1st because of thier depth. They score by committee. They stomped brandon last night because they rolled 4 lines and Brandon rolled with 2.

Brandon has a couple of good high offence players, but those guys dont mean nothing if the Blades are in thier zone. I will willingly give the offence, to the wheaties. But the Blades kick thier buts in DEPTH, DEFENCE, and goaltending. Look at WHL.ca, the Blades have let in alot less goals then the Wheatkings, saying the Wheatkings have better defense and depth is just goofy, be honest here. You guys to have the offense advantage.

have to go with tids on this one. the blades cannot throw out a line like schenn-calvert-glennie, not many teams can, saskatoon does roll four effective lines so who does an opponent out their checking line against? the blades defense and goaltending is the best in the east division, and comparable to any team in the eastern conference.

ProStaff
02-12-2009, 10:25 AM

Looks like the $100 bet we made is l;ooking pretty good right now! punk rock

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Looks like the $100 bet we made is l;ooking pretty good right now! punk rock

Would have looked even better if you actually took the bet back when i called you out.

But yeah, it looks like I have been wrong so far. I actually did feel that they would make the playoffs, with good reason, but its looking more and more like they wont.

Cant blame a guy for trying to support his team though.

ProStaff
02-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Would have looked even better if you actually took the bet back when i called you out.

But yeah, it looks like I have been wrong so far. I actually did feel that they would make the playoffs, with good reason, but its looking more and more like they wont.

Cant blame a guy for trying to support his team though.

Don't blame you at all, just a friendly poke at you! I understand I sat through a 7 win season not to long ago! so I am just enjoying our season and the boys are playing hard every night, it is nice to see!