PDA

View Full Version : Wed Jan 14 - vs. Portland

Pete76
01-15-2009, 12:17 PM
I was trying to keep track, couldn't ... were all the centers just rotating with different combinations of forwards last night? I know McCrae is out hurt, and Koper and Cownen were gone ... figured that with McCrae out they were just using 3 centers between 4 lines ... enjoyed the 48 shots on net ... game was closer than the score ... Bartman probably got a talking to about that dumb dumb dumb delay of game last night.

Man, Roman's passes are SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I feel bad for Compton, but Calla is a grinder based on the two games I have seen - another nice pickkup Speltz!

chiefaholic
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I was trying to keep track, couldn't ... were all the centers just rotating with different combinations of forwards last night? I know McCrae is out hurt, and Koper and Cownen were gone ... figured that with McCrae out they were just using 3 centers between 4 lines ... enjoyed the 48 shots on net ... game was closer than the score ... Bartman probably got a talking to about that dumb dumb dumb delay of game last night.

Man, Roman's passes are SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I feel bad for Compton, but Calla is a grinder based on the two games I have seen - another nice pickkup Speltz!

Heck , I've given up trying to count the different line combos in a game. I'm hoping once they get everyone back they can settle into some solid lines and get some consistency going. And yeah , it sure is great haveing Roman back out there. Man is he fun to watch or what? Should be interesting to see this team gel better over the second half of the season.

Pete76
01-15-2009, 10:38 PM
well I don't feel so bad then about not being able to keep track of the lines ...

Chief Jeff
01-15-2009, 11:09 PM
I don't feel as bad either. For a second I was so confused I thought I saw Greg Leeb out there.

chiefaholic
01-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I don't feel as bad either. For a second I was so confused I thought I saw Greg Leeb out there.

LMAO.....Wait a sec....That wasn't Leeb? Boogaard'd