PDA

View Full Version : Ok Posters

Scout
04-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm sitting in a hotel in Toronto and guess what, i have a laptop and wireless internet. Technology is unreal so i guess Flathead, CHtoo and myself are still around to help each other mod on here. It's beautiful and warm here right now and guess what,no wind. Scout

Broncs in RD
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
I am sitting here in Ponoka at a pyschiatric hospital......................at work and it is nice here as well, sorry I couldn't be in SC for the big wind storm.

Spungy
04-15-2005, 07:39 PM
i'm glad neither of you are getting blown away tonight :D

gotta love technology eh scout?

Scout
04-15-2005, 08:57 PM
For a guy my age to figure out how to hook up a laptop to the net in a hotel even surprised me. The only problem in Ontario is they have no W.H.L. coverage. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Scout

ointhecreek
04-15-2005, 09:25 PM
The only problem in Ontario is they have no W.H.L. coverage. GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrScout

That's what the internet's for.

Flathead
04-15-2005, 09:39 PM
you missed a good one, lots of trees actually uprooted right out of the ground, powerlines down all over, Tompkins may have their power back by Monday. wind gusted up to 104 kms, with rain and heavy snow mixed in!
They should have opened up the doors at the CCC, it would have blown out the east end and saved some money!! lol Worst part of it all is that i was hoping to watch the Sask, Alta centenial hockey game, but couldn't because the power was out all night.
Are you going to the hockey hall of fame? last time i was there my fiance had to drag me out, but the day before i did spend a long time with her at the bata shoe museum! lol

Scout
04-15-2005, 09:49 PM
if i wasen't here on business i would go at the drop of a glove,ah, i mean hat. I may look for the bata shoe museum tho. lol

Scout

CHtoo
04-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I wish I had been in TO last night.
Was quite the storm here.
I was looking forward to the AB/SK game but I guess you need electricity! :D
Looks like I have my next months work cut out fixing stuff around here. :dead:
So much for my golf game.