PDA

View Full Version : Canes webcast...Problem with the Broncos?

Broncs in RD
01-16-2009, 08:48 PM
I couldn't get the Bronco radio for this game and had to listen to the Canes cast.....Holy crap what a shat show.......these guys couldn't add 1+1 if the answer was right in front of them.
They had a trivia question in the 1st intermission. They asked the question (which NHL teams have not drafted a hurricane) then couldn't figure out how many teams the guy got right. You think if you asked a trivia question you would have the answer yourself.

Toswammi
01-16-2009, 08:51 PM
I hear they are notorious as being some of the most blatantly bad and often times one sided commentators in the league.

Link Dog
01-16-2009, 09:12 PM
They had a trivia question in the 1st intermission. They asked the question (which NHL teams have not drafted a hurricane) then couldn't figure out how many teams the guy got right. You think if you asked a trivia question you would have the answer yourself.
Dick never did get the answer correct even if he said it was. Put Dick with Bob from Med. Hat and you'd have the most incompetent pair in junior hockey.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Dick never did get the answer correct even if he said it was. Put Dick with Bob from Med. Hat and you'd have the most incompetent pair in junior hockey.
The Blades are playing Medicine Hat right now and I was going to watch the webcast but I feared that I would have to listen the Tigers announcer,and the Blades play the Canes tomorrow night...... Is there a way that I can listen to the away team's feed of the radio broadcast while watching the webcast?

Link Dog
01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
I haven't been able to find a radio broadcast that is synced with the webcast. It's either be 30-40 seconds ahead with the radio, tolerate the dumb-dumbs, or watch on mute.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-16-2009, 09:34 PM
I haven't been able to find a radio broadcast that is synced with the webcast. It's either be 30-40 seconds ahead with the radio, tolerate the dumb-dumbs, or watch on mute.Yeah I could also do my own play by-play of the game,I only think I could tolerate so much of the other announcers. Or I could just listen to the game on the radio.

Johnsy05
01-16-2009, 10:10 PM
these pair of clowns really are an embarrasment wow

Bocephus
01-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Sad as it is to say, I am glad that I haven't been imagining it.
Pat and Dick are dreadful.

hitmanfan
01-16-2009, 11:02 PM
I haven't heard anyone complain about Ridley before. His color guy Prins can fall out of the boat anytime though.

ointhecreek
01-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Rids is at least entertaining and funny to listen to. His biggest draw back is he wanders off into obscurity and a person doesn't know whats going on in the game.