PDA

View Full Version : sweet

Furback
04-15-2005, 11:09 PM
a huge win for the raiders If Pa can clinch in Pa I would like everybody to bow down to the hockey genius cause i said raiders in 6.

Knuckle Chucker
04-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Wow what a win. If the boys can wrap it up Sunday this town will go nuts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Willis on the Welfare
04-16-2005, 03:20 AM
I was at the game in Medicine Hat.

Beauchemin....OUTSTANDING!

The three stars should have been

1. Beauchemin
2. Fritshaw
3. Schlenker

Clarke MacArthur was a non factor. Stefan Meyer did nothing. Fritshaw and Schlenker were great on defence. Cam Barker was one of the worst players out there. Barker -2.

Nastiuk was first star. He should have stopped Chipchura's goal and the OT winner was GARBAGE. Beauchemin won PA the game, and was the best player tonite.

At the start of the playoffs I put my support behind the Tigers. Screw that GO RAIDERS GO!!!

grumphy
04-16-2005, 08:06 AM
Wow what a win. If the boys can wrap it up Sunday this town will go nuts
Knuckles----you missed a great one----WOW----physical, physical, physical,---just a great game, well reffed, (he only called what he absolutily had to), well played and did I mention physical, not an overly great amount of clutching & grabing, just great hockey. Best playoff hockey I've seen in a long time.
It was to bad to see it end on the goal it did, (there had been so many great chances, both ways), very greasy goal, behind the goal line from the corner. He could take that same shot 24/7 for the next month and would not have it go in.
I think we saw the Tigers play the best they can in this series, very evenly matched teams, our strengths have been for the most part nutrilized by great checking, the only thing that will decide a game will be a break.
I just pray for a win on Sunday------I want to see another one like this one.
Great to see the bus load of fans down, once again they can't seem to get thier **** together here, so no bus to PA on Sunday :mad:
Got to make a run to Drumheller so that's all for now

Knuckle Chucker
04-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Knuckles----you missed a great one----WOW----physical, physical, physical,---just a great game, well reffed, (he only called what he absolutily had to), well played and did I mention physical, not an overly great amount of clutching & grabing, just great hockey. Best playoff hockey I've seen in a long time.
It was to bad to see it end on the goal it did, (there had been so many great chances, both ways), very greasy goal, behind the goal line from the corner. He could take that same shot 24/7 for the next month and would not have it go in.
I think we saw the Tigers play the best they can in this series, very evenly matched teams, our strengths have been for the most part nutrilized by great checking, the only thing that will decide a game will be a break.
I just pray for a win on Sunday------I want to see another one like this one.
Great to see the bus load of fans down, once again they can't seem to get thier **** together here, so no bus to PA on Sunday :mad:
Got to make a run to Drumheller so that's all for now

Thanks Grumpy. I got the same general feel listening to the game on the Radio. It was like a prize fight with the two teams going toe to toe. I saw the highlights of the game on the news and agree that the winning goal was a bit of a fluke but most goals that deep into OT are. What is your take on Barker being -2. Did he play bad or is it because he logs so much ice? I see Sunday's game being a classic. I pay for the whole seat but I will just need the edge.

By the way it sounded like the crowd was extra loud and crazy. Could you see/hear and green/gold in that sea of orange????

Knuckle Chucker
04-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Can anyone who was at the game comment on the disallowed goals. The radio guy said the one for the Tigers was kicked in. The raider one was waved off but i think Fritshaw was pointing to the net and Nasty pulled it out of the net after the wistle.

Knuckle Chucker
04-16-2005, 10:53 AM
sounds good willis. its great that all our 17 yr olds are playing key minites and scoring key goals . thats going to help in the long haul

Good point...first Depape with an OT winner now Ottman. This is a credit to Anholt rolling over 4 lines. It is keeping the boys fresh. On some teams (in the playoffs) these two guys don't even get on the ice in OT. If anything good came out of all the injuries during the reg. season, it is that these young guys have already received quality icetime which has made them ready for the playoffs.

Sabes
04-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Good point...first Depape with an OT winner now Ottman. This is a credit to Anholt rolling over 4 lines. It is keeping the boys fresh. On some teams (in the playoffs) these two guys don't even get on the ice in OT. If anything good came out of all the injuries during the reg. season, it is that these young guys have already received quality icetime which has made them ready for the playoffs.

Exactly, Anholt has been doing an excellent job. And props to young Ottman for scoring the winner. And Beauch too for stealing the series.

Willis on the Welfare
04-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Can anyone who was at the game comment on the disallowed goals. The radio guy said the one for the Tigers was kicked in. The raider one was waved off but i think Fritshaw was pointing to the net and Nasty pulled it out of the net after the wistle.

Lukin redirected the puck with the skate. He knew it, he didn't even bother to celebrate.

On the Raider non goal, Nastiuk made an AWESOME save on a centering pass with the Raiders crashing the net. On the rebound he made a second save but the arguement was he was behind the goal line. Fritshaw was pointing at the puck under Nastiuk, and MacArthur punched Fritshaw to take the attention away from the puck. Only Nastiuk knows for sure

Knuckle Chucker
04-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Lukin redirected the puck with the skate. He knew it, he didn't even bother to celebrate.

On the Raider non goal, Nastiuk made an AWESOME save on a centering pass with the Raiders crashing the net. On the rebound he made a second save but the arguement was he was behind the goal line. Fritshaw was pointing at the puck under Nastiuk, and MacArthur punched Fritshaw to take the attention away from the puck. Only Nastiuk knows for sure

Thanks for the info Willis

grumphy
04-18-2005, 10:00 AM
The radio guy said the one for the Tigers was kicked in. The raider one was waved off but i think Fritshaw was pointing to the net and Nasty pulled it out of the net after the wistle.
I sit in good view of the net and the whistle had alredy went on the Nasty goal---it went in when Nasty moved.