PDA

View Full Version : Game 51-Hitmen 7 at Rebels 2

Hitmen1
01-23-2009, 12:21 PM
The Hitmen make the short trip up the QE2 tonight and play the Rebels for the 4th time this year. The Hitmen are a perfect 3-0 vs the Rebels so far this season. I would expect the Rebels to come out with some jump tonight after a disappointing last weekend, and I believe Brent Sutter will be in town for the game. I know the junkies are bringing a bus load of Hitmen fans up so lets be loud Calgary fans! I will try to behave tonight and not yell anything rude. Pregame starts on the fan at 7 with puck drop at 7:30.

GO HITMEN!

Preview (http://www.hitmenhockey.com/news/gameday.html)

rebel
01-23-2009, 05:11 PM
hey hitmen fans i think tonight the rebels will be energized cause of the GOLDEN NUGGET and BRENT SUTTER. so be prepared. and SNIDER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk rock pbj dancing pi pbj

Hitmen1
01-23-2009, 05:36 PM
I'd be surprised to see Michael Snider in goal tonight. The Hitmen do not play tomorrow so I am expecting Marty Jones in goal.

rebel
01-23-2009, 06:48 PM
i stand corrected

Hitmen1
01-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Well after a sluggish first period, the Hitmen took advantage of their first power play of the game early in the 2nd by scoring a ppg and really never looked back. It is becoming the same old story for the Hitmen. They don't start well but once they find their legs, they take games to the next level. The Rebels really didn't have much at all tonight. Even in the first period, they had 3 power plays and were still being out shot. I can't even remember watching a game that had so many pucks go over the glass in one period. It was like the Rebels were trying to sit on a 1-0 lead. I didn't realize how good Kris Foucault is. He scored a beautiful goal in the 2nd period and seemed to be all around the puck. Marty really wasn't tested tonight and only had to make one big save. Kuemper on the other hand wasn't very good, a couple of bad goals. One day off before playing the Pats on Sunday.

hitmanfan
01-24-2009, 07:59 AM
hey hitmen fans i think tonight the rebels will be energized cause of the GOLDEN NUGGET and BRENT SUTTER. so be prepared. and SNIDER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk rock pbj dancing pi pbj

I'm sure you mean golden Nugent. Snider has won 7 0f 9 starts, how horrible is he. yeehoo

rebel
01-24-2009, 10:56 AM
ya again i stand corrected. and you guys played great last night. we on the other hand not so well