sbtatter
01-23-2009, 05:58 PM
4v3 for either team!!!!

Allin44
01-23-2009, 06:42 PM
7-3 because I want free breakfast

Section Ten
01-23-2009, 11:22 PM
1. How could Moose Jaw be wearing their awesome third jersey and lose the game so badly;

2. Did anyone else think that Schenn looked slimmer / faster tonight than the past while?

3. Dagley, can I go 50/50 with you on a lottery ticket? Nice call on the 6-1 final for the Wheaties!!!

I think the boys will face a greater challenge on Saturday night!

sbtatter
01-23-2009, 11:52 PM
1. How could Moose Jaw be wearing their awesome third jersey and lose the game so badly;

2. Did anyone else think that Schenn looked slimmer / faster tonight than the past while?

3. Dagley, can I go 50/50 with you on a lottery ticket? Nice call on the 6-1 final for the Wheaties!!!

I think the boys will face a greater challenge on Saturday night!
I liked those jerseys also!
Schenn was on it tonight!
I'm sure the Raiders fans and coaches (they're still bitter from last weekends 2 games!!) will say that the refs favoured the WK's again, but actually it was the speed that the Warriors couldn't handle.
Warriors are building for the future...

BWK
01-24-2009, 01:31 AM
The jerseys were nice but the moose is butt ugly :)

I was amazed at how hard working the Warriors were for 60 minutes. They had reason to pack up and get back on the bus after the first but they never gave up. Bodes well for their future.

sbtatter
01-24-2009, 08:05 AM
The jerseys were nice but the moose is butt ugly :)

I was amazed at how hard working the Warriors were for 60 minutes. They had reason to pack up and get back on the bus after the first but they never gave up. Bodes well for their future.
You're right, the logo lets down the colour!!
And we also commented on how hard MJ worked all game, no quit in that team last night even though the shots were 59v 14!! Good to see Dubyk play well, he played decently for us at training camp last year.
How quickly did Filo realize he made a bad decision to fight Aulie?!! As soon as he could he dropped to the ice and put both his arms over his head to protect himself, stayed like that even as Aulie skated away!