PDA

View Full Version : Blades 4 @ Broncos 3

Big Ern
01-24-2009, 12:21 AM
A lack of effort by the hometown Swift Current Broncos was not the case in a 4-3 shortfall to the East Division leading Saskatoon Blades on Friday night.

-the guys put their work clothes on and came out for a full 60 minutes.

These days, not a lot seems to be working out for the Broncos:

-the puck did everything but get behind Brayden Holtby at times tonight, especially in that third period, a period which the Broncos dominated, outshooting the visitors 13-3 to try tying the score for a chance to win.

-Eric Doyle had everyone beat including Holtby in the second period. The goal could have opened a lead for the home team. But it was NOT to be.

-Justin Dowling undressed the Blades' defence in the first period. He made a couple unbelievable moves and was in alone. But alas, that one was NOT to be either.

-the Blades are a very persistent bunch. They do a lot to frustrate the opponent, sometimes using illegal plays that are just border-line enough not to draw a penalty call. A lot of their defensive success came from getting in front of the net though, and preventing anything from happening real fast. The Blades were all over anything that happened to get within six feet of Brayden Holtby, thus stopping quick passes and creative plays that might beat their goaltender.

-Saskatoon got all four goals from different guys tonight. They have been operating that way all season and that type of game is really tough to match.

-a break-away pass finally worked for Matt Tassone tonight. He has had a few in-alone chances lately without success. He found a way to light the lamp on this chance, making the score 1-0 SC at that point.

-the killer was no doubt the goal by Adam Chorneyko at 14:32 of period three, the goal that turned out to be the game winner. That one seemed like it came out of nowhere...the Broncos were playing their a**es off at that point in the game.

-the Blades, with their current confidence level, could probably create a win without skates on. Their powerplay looked amazing, they never got panicky, etc. They just played a steady game out there and won by one goal almost effortlessly.

-Brayden Holtby, who has been rattled by the Broncos in recent meetings between these two clubs, looked all but rattled tonight. He guarded the fort very consistently and gave his team every chance to win.

-the Broncos needed a couple big saves tonight and really didn't get one. Maybe when Mark Guggenberger was here our goalies put pressure on each other to perform, as they were quite equally matched. Right now that doesn't seem true..goaltending is lacking consistency. Bronco goalie coach Kevin Swanson is around however and I'm sure is helping the whole situation.

Something huge needs to happen to turn the ship around, and who knows what? The Broncos keep finding ways to fall short by one goal or one play. Maybe a large rowdy crowd Sunday night versus PA would get the Broncos over the hump. Maybe a couple breaks would help, or a big fight or something. Or maybe it has to happen within the locker room. One would think tonight's big effort is a good start.....remember.....good teams create their own breaks.

One thing is clear. The Broncos are rapidly losing ground in a tough Eastern Conference and need to find a way(s) to get some wins together in a hurry, or it could go from ugly to very ugly.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

EXTRAS:

-the Saskatoon Blades appear well on their way to winning an East Division banner, and Saskatonians are DUSTING OFF THE JERSEYS and JUMPING ON THE LONG-AWAITED BAND-WAGON! In recent years, it was very rare to see a Blades fan make the trip to Swift Current when they visited. But behold, tonight there was some Saskatoon flavour in the stands! Great to see.

-two game officials provided some much-needed humour to Bronco fans tonight. Linesman Greg Sarauer got caught up in the play by the home bench and ended up entirely in the Bronco bench, sprawled all over the players' skates. It was hilarious. And later on to the delight of all the fans I'm sure, referee Chris Savage lost it skating backwards to the left of the East goal and took a big tumble, landing flat on his seat.

-and Blades' coach/GM Lorne Molleken DID NOT slam the bench gates tonight after disagreeing with one or two calls. The locking mechanism should be ok this time around. :)

Have a great weekend.

stick boy
01-24-2009, 12:59 AM
I thought it was a good effort tonight. Saskatoon is a very good team, play their systems well and roll four lines well. Personally I wouldn't mind playing them in the playoffs at all. Their defense is suspect at best. Watching Dowling undress Elliot was a real treat to watch.

Man are we in a slump right now. Sunday is a must win or the locker room could implode. God, Jesse Dudas and the Pats are creeping up on us!

For anyone who was saying that Tassone should have been the captain tonight was the perfect example of why he shouldn't be. Love his emotion, but it took him out of the game tonight, left us shorthanded, and got him benched.

Flathead
01-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Very good effort last night. 100% in the 1st and 3rd, maybe 70, 80 % in the 2nd. I thought the second period was our downfall. The Molle interference penalty that they scored on to go up 2-1,and when they scored as Tassone was agrueing a non call, were a couple small things that would have helped had they been avoided. Ithought everyone played very well though and I thought Hoban and Vause played very well. Hoban was looking like he wants to play his way into a second line roll. Very good game Hoban. On the back end I thought Rogers and Doyle were very good, I just love the way Rogers finishes every check, and goes for the big hits. Sunday It's going to turn all around!!

smackitsakic
01-24-2009, 09:49 AM
A brutal game all around in my opinion. Very, very sloppy play on both sides. I will give Swift credit in that they dominated at various points of the night, especially the first 5 minutes and the last 20 minutes.

I believe you saw an Eastern Conference final team last night in the Blades. Despite being ugly, they continually pick up road wins. The majority of their road opponents are left stunned at the end of the night as to how they "let that one slip away".

I find it interesting on here how nobody has commented on the reffing last night. Only talk about it when it's bad for you, not good for you?

Savage (I believe it was him last night) blew the whistle WAY to early in the 1st when the Blades should have taken a 1-0 lead. There is no chance Yonkman had it covered up and it should have counted. That is twice now that the Blades have had a goal disallowed in Swift Current - remember last game when the home team goal judge reversed the two referee's minds to allow a goal?

Then, in the 3rd, Danserau doesn't celebrate his goal, nor any other Broncos, the goal light doesn't go on, and 2 seconds after the post rings, it is allowed a goal. Add that to the fact that two blatant Bronco penalties were missed in the last 60 seconds, and it adds up to crying foul for the Blades. Put the shoe on the other foot and this board would be on fire with complaints.

Big Ern
01-24-2009, 10:00 AM
A brutal game all around in my opinion. Very, very sloppy play on both sides. I will give Swift credit in that they dominated at various points of the night, especially the first 5 minutes and the last 20 minutes.

I believe you saw an Eastern Conference final team last night in the Blades. Despite being ugly, they continually pick up road wins. The majority of their road opponents are left stunned at the end of the night as to how they "let that one slip away".

I find it interesting on here how nobody has commented on the reffing last night. Only talk about it when it's bad for you, not good for you?

Savage (I believe it was him last night) blew the whistle WAY to early in the 1st when the Blades should have taken a 1-0 lead. There is no chance Yonkman had it covered up and it should have counted. That is twice now that the Blades have had a goal disallowed in Swift Current - remember last game when the home team goal judge reversed the two referee's minds to allow a goal?

Then, in the 3rd, Danserau doesn't celebrate his goal, nor any other Broncos, the goal light doesn't go on, and 2 seconds after the post rings, it is allowed a goal. Add that to the fact that two blatant Bronco penalties were missed in the last 60 seconds, and it adds up to crying foul for the Blades. Put the shoe on the other foot and this board would be on fire with complaints.

Savage also missed two interference calls on the Blades....one call that could have prevented a goal when Matt Tassone was blatantly interfered with. He argued the call and as a result was caught up ice when the Blades scored their first tally.

Early whistles happen all the time...the Broncos have been on the wrong side of those more often than not this year.

IMO the officiating was pretty even. There were foul-ups on both sides.

transplantedbronco
01-24-2009, 10:02 AM

I cant say much about the Danserau goal but we may have gotten away with that one. But the disallowd goal in the first? Yonkman had is glove on the puck then the whistle blew then they banged it in. That was not a quick whisltle at all. He had it covered in the crease. Take the blinders off. I cant beleive I am going to say this but Savage had decent performance last night. A few missed call on both sides mind you but given Savage's previous performances he was good last night.

No on to something elese that is bothering me with this club. First I will say the try was there last night. The guys gave a honest effort and I can accept this loss. But when are the systems from the Coach going to change and allow these guys to hit.

I dont remember Victoria Secret being a sponsor of this hockey club. Its time to take the panties off, grow some testicles, finish every check and hit the crap out the other team.

sbtatter
01-24-2009, 10:13 AM
I dont remember Victoria Secret being a sponsor of this hockey club. Its time to take the panties off, grow some testicles, finish every check and hit the crap out the other team.
Now that is a line to remember!!!!!

Bocephus
01-24-2009, 10:28 AM

That is hilarious but true.

smackitsakic
01-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Savage called a "good game" because it went the Broncos way, although the Blades were risilient enough to win.

Puck was loose on the Blades first goal that was called a no goal. Way, way too early of a whistle.

Call it blinders all you wish.

Flathead
01-24-2009, 11:05 AM
I think there were missed calls both ways and Savage was pretty good. I couldn't tell from were I was about the non Blades goal in the first, but I would like to see a replay on the Broncos third goal, because I truly believe it was in and was cheering before Savage called it a goal. It was very fast and I could be wrong though.
One thing I liked about the last two games though is the one referee. You just get to see more of two teams playing hockey and going at it. With two refs it just seems there are too many whistles. One thing that does drive me nuts about officiating is the lazy no touch icing calls. The player either turns the other way, purposely, to let the puck go by or they skate half speed to chase it down. I think the linesmen have to wave off way more icings.

Tidball
01-24-2009, 11:39 AM
2 disallowed goals and then a funny one from Keegan made the Blades coach go mental. But they held on and wheathered the storm from the Broncos. Big win for the boys in BLue to stay idle with Brandon and 1 step closer to winning a banner for the 1st time in 15 years. The Blades and fans deserve it.

Toswammi
01-24-2009, 11:54 AM
I think there were missed calls both ways and Savage was pretty good. I couldn't tell from were I was about the non Blades goal in the first, but I would like to see a replay on the Broncos third goal, because I truly believe it was in and was cheering before Savage called it a goal. It was very fast and I could be wrong though.
One thing I liked about the last two games though is the one referee. You just get to see more of two teams playing hockey and going at it. With two refs it just seems there are too many whistles. One thing that does drive me nuts about officiating is the lazy no touch icing calls. The player either turns the other way, purposely, to let the puck go by or they skate half speed to chase it down. I think the linesmen have to wave off way more icings.

No it was a goal, i sit along that goalline, i would wager my car, house and kid on that one.

Tidball
01-24-2009, 01:58 PM
No it was a goal, i sit along that goalline, i would wager my car, house and kid on that one.

Of course you're a broncos fan. The only person who thoguht the puck went in was Savage(Who you and i both know is a little bonkers) Dansereau didnt even know it went in, everyone kept playing. The goal judge also said it didnt go in. Oh well, 2 points is 2 points i guess.

ointhecreek
01-24-2009, 03:23 PM
I find it funny that blade fans find the need to b*tch about the ref even tho they won the game. There were calls missed for the broncos such as when Tassone was hog tied and held down at the blades net right in front of Savage and nothing called. Such as it is it happens all year to all teams. Just enjoy the win for crying out loud.

Broncs in RD
01-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Another lose! How is this team going to turn the ship around or bail out all the water it has in it? If the Broncos aren't going to bring in a WINNING coach then maybe the coach should look at his systems. To me this team has no emotion, lacks toughness and by that I don't mean going out and dropping the gloves. Where is their will to win? What is this teams identity? can someone answer these questions. I can't stand mediocrity We SHOULD be better than what we are, but somehow this team can't get over the hump.
Smackit what is with you I still see you bleed blue, but it seems to be a different shade these days. 2 years away from the Bronco organization and you have completely jumped shipped, maybe it was a smart decision, as this ship is sinking worse and faster than the Titanic.
IMO the only thing to do is FIRE DEAN, yes I have said it before and will say it again, we need a COACH and a LEADER. In a previous post someone said why change the coach this time of the year, they will have to learn new systems, To me the players haven't been taught nor have they even learned the system that Dean has been preaching.
ERN W-T-F is going on here? go buy Dean some Rye, a coaching hockey for dummies book, a new suit and a personality. This is getting silly...a lose is a lose and it doesn't matter how hard you play it is about WINNING games.

Has anyone looked at the standings lately???? we are only in the playoffs by 3 points.....2 more loses and we are sitting in 9th, out of the playoffs without some high draft picks, a 16 y/o first rounder and a 17 y/o dman.

G-MAN
01-24-2009, 07:38 PM
I agree with you broncs in rd.they are going nowhere fast.few more weeks dean should be able to suck the talent out of the new guys.then the team will be where it was before trade deadline!same story night after night!getting tired losing all these important games!

stick boy
01-24-2009, 09:06 PM
RD, I agree 100 %, Kootenay, a team that unloaded at the deadline is ready to pass us by in the standings. So this is year five of the five year plan eh? wow! Win or lose on Sunday I will fully expect a press conference on Monday. Better book the day off Ern. This team just doesn't have it this season.

Can't believe the Board is just sitting on their hands and watching this happen. We mortgaged the future for this? The Board needs to step up and do what is right for the franchise. For once listen to the fans and pull the trigger. Jesus season tickets are even being sold on Swift current online, not a good sign folks.

smackitsakic
01-24-2009, 11:56 PM
I jumped shipped for reason's that are more than fair, that don't need to be discussed on a message board. I am thrilled to be a Blades fan and support them 100%, just wish the rest of Saskatoon would as well.

Win or lose, the refing was in the Broncos favour on Friday night - hard to argue otherwise. 3 questionnable goals/no goals in 2 games in Swifty this year.

sbtatter
01-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I jumped shipped for reason's that are more than fair, that don't need to be discussed on a message board. I am thrilled to be a Blades fan and support them 100%, just wish the rest of Saskatoon would as well.

I have a friend who moved to Calgary from Brandon, and he still can't bring himself to cheer for the Hitmen. I often wonder when we move away from bdn could I support another WHL team? Maybe, but likely only after all the players I have watched have left the WK's!!!!!

ointhecreek
01-25-2009, 09:55 AM
I moved to Medicine Hat for 13 years and was always a Bronco fan first. Tigers were always my number 2 team, even before I moved there. I just can't see dumping a team you've always cheered for all your life. Thats just me.

2,5,andagame
01-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Another lose! How is this team going to turn the ship around or bail out all the water it has in it? If the Broncos aren't going to bring in a WINNING coach then maybe the coach should look at his systems. To me this team has no emotion, lacks toughness and by that I don't mean going out and dropping the gloves. Where is their will to win? What is this teams identity? can someone answer these questions. I can't stand mediocrity We SHOULD be better than what we are, but somehow this team can't get over the hump.
Smackit what is with you I still see you bleed blue, but it seems to be a different shade these days. 2 years away from the Bronco organization and you have completely jumped shipped, maybe it was a smart decision, as this ship is sinking worse and faster than the Titanic.
IMO the only thing to do is FIRE DEAN, yes I have said it before and will say it again, we need a COACH and a LEADER. In a previous post someone said why change the coach this time of the year, they will have to learn new systems, To me the players haven't been taught nor have they even learned the system that Dean has been preaching.
ERN W-T-F is going on here? go buy Dean some Rye, a coaching hockey for dummies book, a new suit and a personality. This is getting silly...a lose is a lose and it doesn't matter how hard you play it is about WINNING games.

Has anyone looked at the standings lately???? we are only in the playoffs by 3 points.....2 more loses and we are sitting in 9th, out of the playoffs without some high draft picks, a 16 y/o first rounder and a 17 y/o dman.

He has this book, it's just that every other coach in the league has it. Ever see The Waterboy?????

Tidball
01-25-2009, 12:50 PM
The Blades have one of the least talented teams on paper but yet they are the hottest team in the WHL right now and rank in the CHL top 10. Keep the systems simple, and keep the guys playing together. Molleken switched up the systems midway through last season, then the Blades started to kick but, but just barely missed a playoff spot. Molleken found the type of system he needs to play to work for the type of group he has. Dean and Swifty need to do the same.

observer9
01-25-2009, 01:22 PM

Win or lose, the refing was in the Broncos favour on Friday night - hard to argue otherwise. 3 questionnable goals/no goals in 2 games in Swifty this year.

From what I know this team picked you off the streets, gave you a chance which you parlayed into something better.

I think you owe them a debt of gratitude and shouldn't be trying to drag a former employer through the mud.

We call that a CLM. A career limiting move. Bad choice smackit.

smackitsakic
01-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Nowhere in any of my posts have I bashed the Broncos, or said that I am not grateful for the opportunity that I had to work with them.

I will be the first to admit that Elden and Dean went out on a limb to hire me, who had no background in hockey, to do a job that I was not familiar with. I sincerely enjoyed my time with the Broncos and still keep in contact with ALL of their staff members, including Elden and Dean. I learned a lot about the game of hockey during my 2.5 years with the team, but also learned a lot about organizational structure, people management, etc. I spoke with both Elden and Dean prior to the game on Friday night, wishing Elden all the best in his new endeavour.

You are correct in saying that without the Broncos providing me with a foot in the door, I would not be where I am today. They gave me my start, and for that I am grateful.

With that said, I publicly support the Saskatoon Blades. They also helped pave my career path, and treated me very well as an employee. Without making the move to Saskatoon, I would not have been able to make the decision that I made to exit the hockey world. I spent 4+ years with two separate organizations, something I am proud to speak of. Being in Saskatoon helped me realize that hockey was not something I wanted to make a career of, almost entirely based on the hours that you are required to put in. It is a lot of work and consumes a lot of weekends/evenings. With that being said, I would encourage anyone on this board who has a passion for the game of hockey to pursue a career in it. The game has so much to offer.

I have spent 2 years with every player on that Blades roster and, after being away for those 2 years in a different market where I was directly involved with a different team, I know very little about the Broncos lineup these days. I still try to catch up with the players who were on the Broncos when I left.

It would have been impossible for me to give my all to the Blades while cheering for another team, and now it is impossible for me to cheer against them when I have friendships with their players.

To say that I am dragging an old employer through the mud is out of line.

observer9
01-25-2009, 01:56 PM

You have your opinion, they have theres.

Grow-up man. Didn't expect this from you.

stick boy
01-25-2009, 02:04 PM
I don't see SmackitSakic dragging the Broncos through the mud here. OK so he didn't like the reffing too much, but nobody ever does when Savage is wearing the stripes. I am pretty sure I have said way worse things about the Broncos lately even though I cheer every night for them.

Son of a Preacher Man
01-25-2009, 02:16 PM
I had no idea Smackitsakic was employed by these teams and i have no idea in what capacity he had with the Blades and Broncos. I have no idea where you dug up he was dragging his former club thru the mud. All he did was explain why his loyalty is still with the Blades. I thought he explained it very well. It almost sounds to me Observer 9 that you have a grudge against him. Also sounds like you may be with the Broncos in some capacity to say they are not to happy with his comments. They wouldn't share that with a fan off the street or are you just guesing they may not be happy. If they read it like i did and the previous poster then they would find no fault in his post.

Flathead
01-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I also don't see where Smackit, drug anyone through the mud. And this is a hockey discussion board not a Smackit career choice board, can we mabye keep it a little more hockey related.

Tidball
01-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Nowhere in any of my posts have I bashed the Broncos, or said that I am not grateful for the opportunity that I had to work with them.

I will be the first to admit that Elden and Dean went out on a limb to hire me, who had no background in hockey, to do a job that I was not familiar with. I sincerely enjoyed my time with the Broncos and still keep in contact with ALL of their staff members, including Elden and Dean. I learned a lot about the game of hockey during my 2.5 years with the team, but also learned a lot about organizational structure, people management, etc. I spoke with both Elden and Dean prior to the game on Friday night, wishing Elden all the best in his new endeavour.

You are correct in saying that without the Broncos providing me with a foot in the door, I would not be where I am today. They gave me my start, and for that I am grateful.

With that said, I publicly support the Saskatoon Blades. They also helped pave my career path, and treated me very well as an employee. Without making the move to Saskatoon, I would not have been able to make the decision that I made to exit the hockey world. I spent 4+ years with two separate organizations, something I am proud to speak of. Being in Saskatoon helped me realize that hockey was not something I wanted to make a career of, almost entirely based on the hours that you are required to put in. It is a lot of work and consumes a lot of weekends/evenings. With that being said, I would encourage anyone on this board who has a passion for the game of hockey to pursue a career in it. The game has so much to offer.

I have spent 2 years with every player on that Blades roster and, after being away for those 2 years in a different market where I was directly involved with a different team, I know very little about the Broncos lineup these days. I still try to catch up with the players who were on the Broncos when I left.

It would have been impossible for me to give my all to the Blades while cheering for another team, and now it is impossible for me to cheer against them when I have friendships with their players.

Thats cool, what kind of work did you do with the clubs?

Toswammi
01-25-2009, 03:16 PM
I also don't see where Smackit, drug anyone through the mud. And this is a hockey discussion board not a Smackit career choice board, can we mabye keep it a little more hockey related.
Yeah, please he ain't said anything wrong. Smack didn't get drug throw the mud, but rather some people are dragging him through the mud. Time to stop that and get back to the topic....which i think was this boards annual Dean bashing.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
01-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Starting tonight and over the next 7 days we play four must win games. PA tonight. MJ on Wed and an away and home with PA on Fri and Sat.

It is my feeling that a loss in any one of these 4 games leaves the board with no choice but to relieve Dean of his duties.

Toswammi
01-25-2009, 04:07 PM
We take 5/6 points agianst PA and we can really bury them. Also play against a weak MJ team in the middle. IMO we need minimum 7 pts in these 8 games to have a shot at home ice.
I still like this team, and think if they can gel here we will have a team that can make some noise later on. I really do feel that.

transplantedbronco
01-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Wow is this getting ridiculous. We all need to just show up to the game tonight and cheer are asses to help these boys win tonight. We need it and we need it bad and we need every fan behind them. Who cares about the coach right now there is nothing we can do about that. The only thing we can do is remain positive and help the playes win. So be there or be squared. Fear the butterfly.

Toswammi
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Well the day is already good as Regina got squashed in Calgary. That is something we can all agree on.

sbtatter
01-25-2009, 07:56 PM
The Blades have one of the least talented teams on paper but yet they are the hottest team in the WHL right now and rank in the CHL top 10. Keep the systems simple, and keep the guys playing together. Molleken switched up the systems midway through last season, then the Blades started to kick but, but just barely missed a playoff spot. Molleken found the type of system he needs to play to work for the type of group he has. Dean and Swifty need to do the same. You have a good point that the coach needs to find a system that works for the players. The Blades were good down the stretch last year, and have surprised me this year with their consistent, stellar play......

Broncs in RD
01-26-2009, 01:10 AM
I have to apologize to smackit...I know him quite well, we are friends and my little ribbing to him was not intended to get him bashed. He is a good man and deserves better on this board, he did a lot for this team while he was here.

Believer
01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
It has been a while since i have posted on here but still like to read the comments from time to time. The comments on this "Smackick" user is getting a little too personal. Then again, it seems like a lot of the comments usually ARE a little personal to the club, board, coaches, etc.

To me, and yeah I'll keep my "username" as my name on here, it seems that although I think a lot of the Broncos organization know who every user on this forum is, it is through the use of nicknames that we find it easy to bash anyone and everyone. Doing this to a person who is making career choices in which ever capacity is over the top. I also cannot find where he name calls or bashing the organization personally.

I wonder if there is any additional "bashing" to Mr. Moberg for his career chioce to leave the team, instead of maybe a few "thank you's" for 15 or so years of keeping the team viable in such a small market. A "good luck" to a man who can now spend a bit of time with his wife and children on the weekends.

But far too many times, everyone hides behind their pen names (again, from what i have seen of the comments over the years, everyone knows who most everyone is) and they call out anyone and anything for whatever reason.

Where is the forum where things should be monitered....and if anything is a personal attack (even on Chynoweth) it is removed? Heck, i don't think that our fans would be happy unless the team won 72 games during the regular season. It's ALWAYS the ref's, the coaches, the board....and very rarely the player's OR the fan support that is in question. When is the last time the fans have given the team a standing ovation after a game (i have missed a few so i could have missed it), or EVERY fan stayed until the ENDS of a game, or a fan flew a window flag around town on the vehicle.(yes, there are a FEW!)

I think the Broncos would pick up their game if the city as a whole started throwing support behind the ENTIRE organization (whether Habsheid is the coach or not) and actually had a little "Rider Pride" for the team.

I think we are going to do pretty good in the playoffs, better than previous years and oh yeah, Chynoweth is still behind the bench. I also heard the rumors though about him possibly in the AHL? anyone else hear this? ( no bashing...see....just asking about a rumor):)

well there was my rant in every direction possible !! haha. Sorry if i bored you. But inclosing.....good to have you back in the city Bra.....(um SMACKIC!) :)

Toswammi
01-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Naw we would complain if we won 72 games because we are then too good so why bother even going to the game when we know the outcome.

That Dean rumor you wrote about i heard in the preseason myself so i don't know if it is anything new.