PDA

View Full Version : Seabrook named Player of the Week

Hitmen1
01-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Congrats to Keith on being named player of the week. 8 points in 3 games this past week. I have to say he just might be the most improved player on the Hitmen roster.

Seabrook (http://www.whl.ca/calgary-hitmen-keith-seabrook-named-boston-pizza-whl-player-of-the-week-p127468)

SectionNDeserter
01-26-2009, 08:06 PM
At the beginning of the season, I thought that having this guy as one of their overage players was going to be one of the weaknesses of the Calgary blueline this season. He looked bad in all the games I saw last year, and he was a minus player until the very end of last season, despite playing on a powerhouse of a team. Easily the most improved player on the Hitmen this season.

hitmanfan
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
He said at the end of last year, his shoulder bothered him all year and he was scared to make or take a hit. I was ready to cut him loose. Sure am glad it wasn't up to me. Congrats Keith on making a fool out of me!

DunnerStunner
01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
way to go Keith, i sadly admit i wanted to you gone by the 20 year old cutdown day..

RunTheGoalie
01-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah, Seabrook was pretty average last year, at best. Good to see he made the adjustment this year, as we were looking for guys to step up on the blue line.