PDA

View Full Version : Wheat Kings @ Oil Kings

dagley
01-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Game is on Shaw, (Access 12) in Brandon...hopefully the boys can pick up another really important 2 pts...the Priest in net tonight?

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
01-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Game is on Shaw, (Access 12) in Brandon...hopefully the boys can pick up another really important 2 pts...the Priest in net tonight?

You'd think that Hayes would get the call infront of friends and family? Maybe Priest goes Friday, and then back to Hayes against the Hitmen.

WorkHorse
01-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Is also from Edmonton and would be playing in front of friends and family. Hayes played the last time Brandon was in Edmonton.

sbtatter
01-28-2009, 03:59 PM
You'd think that Hayes would get the call infront of friends and family? Maybe Priest goes Friday, and then back to Hayes against the Hitmen. Hayes parents and Uncles and grandparents were in Red Deer last night. The way he played last night you'd think Crim would go back with him, but our guys have struggled a bit back to back nights....for what its worth I'd go back with Hayes tonight....

Vik
01-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Tonight we shall see who is King of Kings.

Although I'm just happy because it's the 2nd game of the season I'll be able to watch.

dagley
01-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Wilson is a big boy.

Vik
01-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Not a fun game to watch and I thought we were going to end up letting them send things to OT at the end there but good to see us getting the two points.

wheaties89
01-28-2009, 10:56 PM
how'd klarc look?

dagley
01-29-2009, 09:24 AM
The few glances I got to see of him, he is a big boy...especially at 15. He almost looks like Reaves, not as big...but the same frame build. He was a little timid, of course...he had a few decent shifts with Jefferies, cycling, etc. Really need a home game to watch live to really evaluate in my opinion

Joe Hallenback
01-29-2009, 11:37 AM
Tough couple of games against 2 teams that like to sit back and defend. But saying that we got 2 wins when we really didn't play all that well.

Nice to see both goalies play well.

2 tough road games this weekend so we will see how good we really are.

Wilson is a big kid already and he will grow into that body. He has really nice hands for a big guy and isn't that bad a skater already. It will be nice to have him here next year as a budding power forward for us