PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver

Chief Jeff
02-02-2009, 03:47 PM
been waiting for Friday's game for awhile. Chiefs are playing out of their minds the last 11 games and it is time to find out where they are against the best in the Conference. For that matter Vancouver needs to see where they are as well. Other than Tri and Spokane and maybe Kelowna the rest of the Western Conference is down this year.

Pete76
02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Damn, Vancouver is very Good ... I'm looking forward to watching that game for sure.

LifelongChiefsFan
02-02-2009, 07:57 PM
It's amazing that the last time these teams played was game 6 of the Western Conference Semis last April. I'm still not sure how or why they decided to reduce the number of games that Spokane plays against Vancouver in order to accommodate more games versus Kootenay. They should have Spokane and Vancouver play 4 times and take a game away against Seattle and Portland, imo.

Anyway this game will most likely play out like a playoff game, I'm really looking forward to it. Spokane with 11 straight wins and Vancouver with 7, it doesn't get any better than that. And the Giants only have 4 regular season losses on the year, that's incredible! The Chiefs can really make a statement with a win on home ice here, but absolutely no way with it be easy, Vancouver will come to play. The offense needs to continue rolling and Tokarski needs to keep on being fantastic. I think Vancouver may be just a wee bit harder to shutout. :)

I understand there will be some Giants fans making the trip down to Spokane, to those who go, I hope you have a fantastic time. I wish I could be there!

Go Chiefs Go

HomerSimpson
02-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I think they should take away a couple of games against Prince George. Those games are NEVER entertaining; and as far as travel goes it's a nightmare for the Chiefs. And the Ams, for that matter. Just my opinion, but we should play Vancouver 4 times before PG. Even in down years.