PDA

View Full Version : tigers done!

Furback
04-17-2005, 01:52 PM
sorry tigers I do like your team but you just ran into a team that is playing great as a team. I will be shocked if raiders lose as you know im the hockey genius and im not usualy wrong so tigers its going to be a long tearful bustrip back to the hat.

Tinner
04-17-2005, 05:08 PM
there will be a seventh game, thats my prediction.

Rebel66
04-17-2005, 09:28 PM
you also predicted rebels to win

Actually, no he didn't. He predicted the Tigers in a sweep....

Furback
04-17-2005, 09:46 PM
It doesnt matter looks like i was right again but it should come as no surprise.

ynot
04-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Sorry to see the Tigers out. They had a great season and I think a lot of people thought they would get a lot farther than this once they could get past the Rebels.

Kudos to the Raiders. They have been playing good hockey...to take a game out of the arena in 2nd OT! Beauchemin has been outstanding and the Tigers just couldn't beat him!

Looking forward to the Tigers next season! They have some young players that really stepped up and made a difference this year!

Good luck to the Raiders!

tazndevil
04-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Congrats on a great season!!!!

Good luck to all of your graduating players.

Raiders are a tough team--no shame in losing in 6 hard fought games to them.

Who do you guys see leaving the team (graduating or otherwise)?

Who will be back?

Here's to next season, when I hope to meet a lot of you at a Hitmen game.

Cheers

Taz :D

Jovorock
04-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Whats the feeling around town, pretty shocked I would imagine? The Tiger fans were great here in Kelowna last Memorial Cup, tough way to lose.

tiger fan 4 life
04-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I would say that personally I was not all that shocked that we lost game 6. I think the double overtime loss Friday was the nail in the Tigers coffin. As far as who will not be back, the only for sures are Blanshan, Marr and Lukin. The rest depend on the status of undrafted players with no NHL agreement. We could have Meyer and MacArthur back and maybe have Nasty as trade bait, but that is wishful thinking I suppose. New faces up front could include 16 year old 1st round pick Jordie Deagle and 17 year olds Scott Wasden and Spencer MacAvoy among others looking to nail down a spot on the roster. Our offence will be bigger with these kids, our defence is set for a couple of years at least with Russell, Baldwin, Glass, Schlemko all 16 and 17 years old. In goal we will be fine with local kid Keetley so I am actually thinking next year's team could be just as good. Oh yeah, maybe Moore will trade Barker for a 18 year old power forward????

Furback
04-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Macarthur has a good shot to play in rochester next year so im pretty sure he will be done. Blanshan quit half way threw the 1st period last night it was awsome to see.