PDA

View Full Version : Fun to watch!!

Squig
02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Is Backlund the real deal? I think so - when he gets the puck on the outside and goes - the wheels kick in and wow! I think Rockets fans should feel pretty lucky to watch this talent of a player every night. Way to go Bruce!!

Jamie Benn - can you say men and boys. Dallas must be very happy with his progress. He has every element necessary to play effective at the next level. Kinda reminds me of a Brendan Shannahan. Big, mobile and great hands!Pleasure to watch.

Cody Almond has been the most consistent player all year. After coming back from the NHL training camp he has realized the work ethic necessary to win.

Kyle St Denis - Nice to have him back - we were looking for secondary scoring - now we got tons of it. Kyle is quickly becoming a crowd favorite. How many people think Mosie when he is out there.

Colin Long continues to lead the team in scoring. His patience with the puck and on ice vision are amazing. He isnt in the spotlight as much with all the latest additions but goes about his business every game.

I like the role players on the team. Lucas Bloodoff has taken on the Policeman roll with no issues. Tyson Dowzak steps up last night as well.

The line of Gogal, Callahan and Main were like a buzzsaw out there last night. At least thats what coach Huska thought. I agree - they agitate and will drop the gloves and go.

All in all great entertainment. This team is starting to get it together and it couldnt come at a better time. We play Spokane and Vancouver three more times yet this year and we will see how we stack up. A game in Calgary could be a telling tale as well.

And to think we still dont have a full line up with Duval out and Mcolgan to join us at the end of his season.

I think we can put the dreams to rest of Luke coming back - scoring his first NHL goal last night. But there is always that Moffat guy!!

Go Rockets Go!!