PDA

View Full Version : forwards a concern tonight?

wango tango
02-10-2009, 01:43 PM
wall is playing up, patterson suspended, benson called up for a game.

the tigers are playing to keep fourth place, and home ice. the blades are playing great hockey and want to win the division. should be a good one.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-10-2009, 02:09 PM
wall is playing up, patterson suspended, benson called up for a game.

the tigers are playing to keep fourth place, and home ice. the blades are playing great hockey and want to win the division. should be a good one.
Forwards may be a concern but it looks like the Blades have good depth in the system. I am not too worried but when a defencemen(who I do not think has ever previously played forward) is playing forward that may be a concern. Once all the injuries are healed and suspensions are served then things should be back to normal.

dagley
02-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Lets go Tigers!

Goonarsk
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Lets go Tigers!

GO BLADES!!!!

Trav
02-10-2009, 10:49 PM
tonite, was really impressed with his play. He has some good speed and was able to keep up the whole game.

Okal can sure fly for the Tigers.

CJSenterprise4
02-11-2009, 01:36 AM
The kid really wants to learn, play and put in the work neccessary to become a great player. He has enough tools to work with so i hope he does well.

wango tango
02-11-2009, 01:23 PM
The kid really wants to learn, play and put in the work neccessary to become a great player. He has enough tools to work with so i hope he does well.

benson's looked better each time he has played with the blades. he and siemens are going to be good additions next season. thrower and l. sutter also have a chance at cracking the lineup next season.

Trav
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Sutter could be on there, although Sissons whose a listed player and one of the top BC midget league scorers will battle for a spot to. Add guys like Crooks, possible another euro forward, going to be interesting to see who makes it next year. No spots should be guaranteed with the amount of depth on the team rite now and the depth among the prospects.