PDA

View Full Version : In hope of a great season!

Feorello
04-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Although next season doesn't start till a lot later this year, and the 04-05 season just ended, I'm already going crazy from the lack of hockey. I'm still going to try to listen to some of the Kootenay games against whoever wins the Thunderbirds/Rockets. I want to see Ice go to the next round. But I can't stop thinking about how different next season will be without Mitch Love and the others.

Tipped Off
04-18-2005, 10:03 AM
We will see a completely different brand of hockey next year. The defense on next year's team will be a little lacking. Without the likes of Love, Blatchford (probably), Baranka, etc... There will ba a lot of young, new faces & people will have to be patient with the team. Next year will have to be somewhat magical for the team to succeed, I could easily see the Tips in a battle for that last playoff spot.

Feorello
04-18-2005, 06:00 PM
You can never tell though. The Silvertips could get their game together this year. I know they're still a new team, and will be considered a new team for years to come, but maybe if they can do really good, people will have more respect. I'm tired of people saying they suck.

GoTips
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Next year is going to be a major shift. If we thought we were young last year next year will be more of the same we had a lot of 19's this year and can only keep three as 20's next year. I think we only have 3 19's for next year and maybe 2 or 3 18's and as said in the paper they are the core. Next year will be lots of 17's (maybe even the starting goalie). But, this team is full of surprises so I think we still have a great chance especially if the 17's improve even more. I wonder how Eric Doyle will do as a rookie next year. I know that every year will not be as great as these first two but I believe next year things could go either way.

Chipper
04-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Although next season doesn't start till a lot later this year, and the 04-05 season just ended, I'm already going crazy from the lack of hockey. I'm still going to try to listen to some of the Kootenay games against whoever wins the Thunderbirds/Rockets. I want to see Ice go to the next round. But I can't stop thinking about how different next season will be without Mitch Love and the others.
We could use all the fans we can get now. Its always easier to except the playoff loss of your team if the team you lose to go's all the way. Thanks for the support.

Feorello
04-18-2005, 08:00 PM
We could use all the fans we can get now. Its always easier to except the playoff loss of your team if the team you lose to go's all the way. Thanks for the support.
Ice better win against whoever they play against, I don't like seattle, or the rockets. But I hope you play against seattle, just because I want the rockets to lose this round.