PDA

View Full Version : Bruno Campese

Link Dog
02-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Nice guy.....leave Zemlak in for the duration when the rest of the team has quit.

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
02-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Zemlak stormed off and headed to the dressing room, while Steven stood there and was told not to get dressed.

I laughed the whole game.

intheknow
02-13-2009, 10:49 PM
what you gotta realize is zemlak is not one of bruno's handful of do no wrong favourites, so he has to endure the slaughter. minus 3 bernie and mac and take another misconduct cams likely got pats on the back for their efforts.

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
02-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Someone said at BP's that Herrod has a broken hand. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

intheknow
02-14-2009, 10:33 AM
i hope herrod is ok. he has been playing great and would be missed big time.

tito34
02-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Herrods hand isn't broken but a good bruise. Not sure of his status for sunday though

Knuckle Chucker
02-15-2009, 10:35 AM
I have not been on here for a while guys so I don't want to come across as negative so I will start with a positive.... Bruno has most of this team working hard. Now in saying that, we are way too SOFT. One guy on our back end (most of you can figure out who) who logs a lot of minutes is the softest guy in the league.

Take a look at the stands.....our city is used to watching a tough team. Bring in 2 or 3 tough players who can play and turn a game when needed and there will be more bums in the seats. I trust Bruno understands the mentality of our city...we want good hardnosed hockey with a mixture of talent & toughness.

A friend of mine put it best..."The style is like watching an All Star game without the All Stars!!!"

Dwight Schrute
02-15-2009, 08:59 PM
nice to see you back kc

the style of play is non entertaining and unlike the trap it doesnt produce wins. this style is what im afraid of the nhl hgoingto if bettman has his way. no fights almost no hitting, lack of grit.

red light special
02-23-2009, 04:07 PM
I am confused why we dont have any set lines.
Knowing that things do change and players should move around, but still no set 1-3 lines??

I have heard craig say over and over that bruno does not like to have set lines.

It is the end of the season....I am of firm belief that players know each others styles, patterns, skills much better when they do play w each other on set lines.