PDA

View Full Version : Game 61-Hitmen 5 at Pats 2

Hitmen1
02-14-2009, 11:31 AM
The Hitmen are looking to win their 50th game of the season tonight in Regina. The Hitmen just keep rolling right along as they are 10-0-1 in their last 11. What has happened to the Pats? They continue to struggle and are in danger of not making the playoffs. The game will only be on the internet back in Calgary tonight. Hopefully the junkies make some noise tonight.

Hitmen1
02-14-2009, 09:27 PM
For just the 3rd time in franchise history, the Hitmen have won 50 games. It was a tight game until late in the third when Garrett Mitchell took an untimely penalty and just seconds later Paul Postma scored to make it 4-2. Kozun and McMillan each scored a pair of goals to lead the Hitmen attack. Marty Jones with another win. Great job by the junkies tonight, I could hear the Lets Go Hitmen chant over the broadcast tonight. The road trip wraps up tomorrow in Moose Jaw.

Fight Guy
02-14-2009, 10:03 PM
It was actually Weal that took the penalty, but yeah...the Hitmen goal killed the Pats. They were putting on great pressure in the third and had lots of chances, but just couldn't get it past Jones. Pats played a pretty good game tonight. They played hard all game for the most part. They definitely showed up for a great Calgary team.

Hitmen1
02-14-2009, 10:33 PM
It was actually Weal that took the penalty, but yeah...the Hitmen goal killed the Pats. They were putting on great pressure in the third and had lots of chances, but just couldn't get it past Jones. Pats played a pretty good game tonight. They played hard all game for the most part. They definitely showed up for a great Calgary team.

Yeah I thought it was Weal as well but I wanted to check the spelling of his name and the game sheet had Mitchell so I went with that.