PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 for all the marbles

Jovorock
04-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Will the Rockets finally play a good home game? Will the T-birds take this series with another road win?

Chipper
04-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Usualy this would be a no brainer Question the Rockets win at home? but this series has been wierd. I still think it will be the Rockets and Ice in the final. Kelowna will find a way to win at home.

lovintherockets
04-18-2005, 08:42 AM
I was wondering if anyone had some answers to the following.....Did the Rockets wear the reds last nite? How long ago was it that the Rockets were beat 4 times in a row at Prospera?

I am sitting back for Tuesdays game and I am going to be yelling LOUD AND PROUD for the Rockets...they can win this on home ice with 6500 fans cheering them on.

Go Get'em Rockets!!!

Jovorock
04-18-2005, 08:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone had some answers to the following.....Did the Rockets wear the reds last nite? How long ago was it that the Rockets were beat 4 times in a row at Prospera?

Go Get'em Rockets!!!
Yes they did wear the red jerseys last night, should they wear the red jerseys Tuesday night?

I don't think the Rockets have lost four in a row, if it did happen it was a long time ago.

lovintherockets
04-18-2005, 09:03 AM
has any team beat the Rockets 4 in a row in Kelowna since they became the Rockets? Did the Rockets wear the Reds for all the games in Seattle? just some silly questions but its kinda the "I wanna know" situation.Thanks in advance for any answers. :spineyes:

C.F
04-18-2005, 09:07 AM
The trend will continue and the Rockets will be defeated at home!

Come one guys, don't make me go all the way out to Kelowna to watch a WCF. Seattle's closer. ;)

Teaps
04-18-2005, 09:12 AM
The last time the Rockets lost 4 in a row was way back in the days of Rushmer, McDade and Moen in 2001...

October 12, 2001
Portland 7 - Kelowna 5

October 13, 2001
Lethbridge 6 - Kelowna 4

October 19, 2001
Red Deer 5 - Kelowna 1

October 24, 2001
Seattle 5 - Kelowna 4 (OT)

The Odds are AGAINST Seattle for this game, but it's not over till the handshakes are done, we'll see how it goes tomorrow night! GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!

Not one Team has EVER beat Kelowna 4 times in a row at home. Not in the records on whl.ca at least.....

Thunderbird107
04-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Odds? Trends? Since when does any sport follow that? None of these players were even in the league in 2001 (ok, a few were) so why would they care about meaningless stats? All that matters is game 7.

Birds 1
Rockets 0

Thunderbird107
04-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Not one Team has EVER beat Kelowna 4 times in a row at home. Not in the records on whl.ca at least.....

Not quite. P.G. won their last 2 regular season games in Kelowna on Feb 12 and March 25th, 2000 and then won the two playoff games that were in Kelowna later on in the first week of April.

Beaner
04-18-2005, 10:09 AM
I'll go with the Birds. Just so this series can be one of the strangest ever.

Kristi
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Yes the guys wore their Red jeresys last night! I wore mine again too (wore it both nights!!) So maybe I need to come up for game 7! Dang I wish I could!!

Hopefully for the "FINALS" against PA!!!!!!! :) I know DoubleDee would really like to see a Calgary/Kelowna final! Someone would have to make her a half Calgary, half Kelown jersey! :)

Kristi

DoubleDee
04-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Yes the guys wore their Red jeresys last night! I wore mine again too (wore it both nights!!) So maybe I need to come up for game 7! Dang I wish I could!!

Hopefully for the "FINALS" against PA!!!!!!! :) I know DoubleDee would really like to see a Calgary/Kelowna final! Someone would have to make her a half Calgary, half Kelown jersey! :)

Kristi

Lovingtherockets has already said that to me. I think I would be in BIG trouble if it ended up being Calgary/Kelowna for all of it.

Lets just take it round by round and see what happens.

But for now tonight - GO HITMEN GO and tomorrow - GO ROCKETS GO

kelownakarl
04-18-2005, 01:31 PM
go rockets go!!!!

Thunderbird107
04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
4 hours to go and I am anxious as hell. But you know, after game 6 I wasn't as worried as I should have been. 2 reasons

we are 3-0 in Kelowna. Doesn't mean anything but to be able to grind out 3 road wins against a team that hadnt lost at home since October (until the playoffs started) is a nice feather in a cap for tonight.
2002. Five players from the the 2002 team are still here and they know what it takes and what it feels like to win a game 7 on road ice. Portland was a much better team than the Tbirds that beat them but in a game 7 anything can happen. Here's hoping it does.
Let's go Birds!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/mongo8780/eb5018b1.jpg