Jovorock
04-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Bring The White Towels Tomorrow!!!!!
Why don't they give us one?

C.F
04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Why don't they give us one?
Because you organization is cheap? :p

I'll mail you one of my 3 Giants towels.

mccabe23
04-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Because you organization is cheap? :p

I'll mail you one of my 3 Giants towels.

You sure you still don't need them to wipe your tears? :D

C.F
04-18-2005, 05:34 PM
You sure you still don't need them to wipe your tears? :D
No tears in Vancouver! Besides, I figure you may need them for tuesday. ;)

bigjimmer
04-18-2005, 05:49 PM
After reading the post by teaps I telephoned the Kelowna Rockets front office and spoke with a young gentleman there; the team is not promoting the "wear it white thing". Not sure who told you teaps that they were doing that. So no point in bringing it I would hate to see you be the only one with a towel, thought I should let you know.

Personally I am glad that they are not doing this Vancouver did it this playoff season already and why try and copy some body else.
________
Couples Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/straight-couples/)

Teaps
04-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Vancouver did it already? Oh gosh, i guess that means nobody is ever aloud to do that anymore...Adn just cause the rockets aren't promoting it, why not get the fans to take it upon themselves?

bigjimmer
04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
I am simply trying to assist you in your matter and not barrate you. I have read this board and the other ones for many years or in this case since they started and I continually notice you are always taking things personally and as people are attacking you. Do Not always look for confrontation simply take words as they come or others opinions advice and comments. We all share the same passion for the game. :wave:
________
Fix ps3 (http://fixps3.info/)

Teaps
04-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Alright...I'll have my towel though!

GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!

eecliff
04-18-2005, 06:53 PM
We’ll be bringing our towels…plus all the thunder sticks we can round up..
Lots of noise will be coming from section 114 :clap:

ee….. :thumb:

C.F
04-18-2005, 06:56 PM
After reading the post by teaps I telephoned the Kelowna Rockets front office and spoke with a young gentleman there; the team is not promoting the "wear it white thing". Not sure who told you teaps that they were doing that. So no point in bringing it I would hate to see you be the only one with a towel, thought I should let you know.

Personally I am glad that they are not doing this Vancouver did it this playoff season already and why try and copy some body else.
Towels are very common. I personally think every team should give the fans a towel, thunderstick, etc during the playoffs! They help make a great playoff atmosphere.

kelownakarl
04-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Maybe I will bring my violin.

kevanie97
04-18-2005, 08:36 PM
You watching the game at home Karl are going to see it live?

kelownakarl
04-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh I will be there !!!!!!!!!