PDA

View Full Version : Who should be the next PA announcer at the Iplex?

Broncs in RD
02-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Bronco Rep
Big Ern
Ointhecreek
other

Bocephus
02-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Dick Gibson is looking for work!

Ryan Switzer
02-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Me! I need the cash.

Broncs in RD
02-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Here how I see it.
Rep has the knowledge
Ern has the know how.
Ointhecreek he well got Rep fired up.
Personally I think Ern announcing and Rep doing the time clock would be a great tandem. Kinda like that movie with Jim Carrey(sp) and Jeff Daniels. LOL

mjwfan
02-17-2009, 03:44 PM
I think since there is a push for Big Ern to be the PA announcer Lets not stop there .. I voted for Ern to be the PA Guy But lets make a push for Ern to be the play by play guy.
I have no idea who the current PA guy is but wow they need a new guy in there and why not hand it to someone like Big Ern and add some life to the Iplex.
Don't let this guy slip away - If the city of Moose Jaw votes YES for the Multiplex they are going to be going hard to try and get Big Ern as the PA Guy or even the Play by Play guy .

I did not vote for Bronco Rep for the PA announcer because i think he is more than likely a good candidate to be the new Charlie Horse .

Not sure if Ern would take the job if it was offered to him but they would be crazy to not go after him .
BIG Ern you have my support !! And I must say you would do way better than Jon Keen .

Offsider
02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Big Ern Is a very good PA announcer and good at the post game review . Sorry Ern But His one down fall is That he wants people to hear what he has to say but does not take the time to hear them out most times he just walks away once he is done talking. lots of people have been Bronco fans longer than he has been alive everyone fan has there opinon rite or wrong. For PA annoucer He would be a good pick.Go Ern Go

Ps Jon Keen is one of the best Radio guys in the dub

dagley
02-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Perhaps? Me, Id be a Bronco fan second though...:)

trucker
02-18-2009, 09:57 AM
I don't know who Big Ern is but he has got to be better than the current p.a. guy! Lets think twice before we spout off about Jon Keen though. Keener is an awsome play by play guy even better than some nhl voices, and i know this because i listen to alot of xm hockey. We don't want to lose Jon Keen EVER!!!!! :clap:

Flathead
02-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't know who Big Ern is but he has got to be better than the current p.a. guy! Lets think twice before we spout off about Jon Keen though. Keener is an awsome play by play guy even better than some nhl voices, and i know this because i listen to alot of xm hockey. We don't want to lose Jon Keen EVER!!!!! :clap:
I second that Keen is very good at what he does and puts a lot of time and effort into it. Something that he doesn't get a lot of credit for, that he deserves. Thanks Jon and keep up the great work.

WHEATMAN
02-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I really enjoy listening to Bronco games as Keen calls it like it is and always seems to stay neutral. Its a shame Rod Pederson and the guy in Prince Albert can't call a game like Keen does. They are terribly biased.

trucker
02-18-2009, 07:07 PM
I would also add that Rod Pedersen is so very boring with his monotone play by play. I forgot to say thank you to Keen as well! Your leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in the league but don't let this get to your head, we don't want to lose you buddy! Rods blog is pretty good but thats because you don't have to actually hear him. lol yeehoo

Viper40
02-19-2009, 01:13 AM
I will never talk down about our play by play when there are announcers such as Ridley in the Hat......by the time he is finished ranting about who knows what, the game has changed momentum twice, three fights, and a couple of goals have slipped in! "....now the Tigers take control...speaking of control, I remeber a talk I once had with Rocky Thompson when he and a couple guys went into a club in downtown Regina.....and they score....not sure who that was, but the Broncos have gone up by two on goals from Matt Taswony, and Colby Eakin"

GO KEEN GO!

Flathead
02-19-2009, 06:25 AM
I will never talk down about our play by play when there are announcers such as Ridley in the Hat......by the time he is finished ranting about who knows what, the game has changed momentum twice, three fights, and a couple of goals have slipped in! "....now the Tigers take control...speaking of control, I remeber a talk I once had with Rocky Thompson when he and a couple guys went into a club in downtown Regina.....and they score....not sure who that was, but the Broncos have gone up by two on goals from Matt Taswony, and Colby Eakin"

GO KEEN GO!
That's Ridley to a tee.lol. I listened to one game where he went on and on about cheeseburgers.lol.