PDA

View Full Version : Bowman to 50?

Chief Jeff
02-19-2009, 08:55 PM
14 games to go...Bowman needs 15 goals to get to 50. I think it is a bit of a longshot but the way he is playing far from impossible.

HomerSimpson
02-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I would be surprised if he does. He has been incredibly hot of late; which is the only reason he's even really close and we are having this conversation...but I don't think he's going to keep up this pace for the rest of the year. We have some pretty tough opponents coming up in teams like Tri, Vancouver, Kelowna etc.

Who knows though - anything is possible. Nigel Dawes scored his 50th on an EN goal in the last game of the season here at the arena a few years back...it could come down to that for Bowman.

Pete76
02-20-2009, 01:43 PM
I'll go with 45 goals ... that's my bet

dondo
02-20-2009, 04:24 PM
:laugh: :thumb: we're thinking something similar with Kane who although contributing hasn't lit it up lately. CPZ has already obliterated the points and assists record and well on his way to making it virtually impossible for anyone to duplicate.

Hopefully Kane can at least break Adam Courchaine's franchise record of 43 goals.

Well done Drayson, when I first saw this guy in a preseason Everett tourney I was blown away.