PDA

View Full Version : Canes have injury CURSE

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow. We got our full line-up for 1 whole period last week. Juha went out after one period last week so that period was it for a full line-up this year. Now tonight against the Hat he and Ben Wright are out!!!! What the frig gives.

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
02-20-2009, 08:11 PM
How long are they out for?

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-20-2009, 11:25 PM
How long are they out for?
I talked to Juha at the game tonight and he thinks he may play tomorrow. Wright is said to be day to day also. You know what though. It doesn't friggin matter any more. THIS TEAM SUCKS. No effort by a whole lot of guys tonight, led by Boychuk's pitiful effort. He has absolutely sucked a lot of this years games. Just no effort from him and too many guys. We went about 25 minutes in the second and third period tonight with 2 whole shots. Wow. Oh ya, McCue is a jerk. Way late charge tonight on Sbisa when he was vulnerable.

caniac # 2
02-21-2009, 11:45 AM
I talked to Juha at the game tonight and he thinks he may play tomorrow. Wright is said to be day to day also. You know what though. It doesn't friggin matter any more. THIS TEAM SUCKS. No effort by a whole lot of guys tonight, led by Boychuk's pitiful effort. He has absolutely sucked a lot of this years games. Just no effort from him and too many guys. We went about 25 minutes in the second and third period tonight with 2 whole shots. Wow. Oh ya, McCue is a jerk. Way late charge tonight on Sbisa when he was vulnerable.

THE BOYS OR MOST OF THE BOYS IN FAIRNESS DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, NO DESIRE, NO SENSE OF URGENCY, WITHOUT JUHA WE ARE NOTHING AND ARE 1 ST ROUND DROPOUTS IN THE PLAYOFFS. I HONESTLY DIDNT EVEN NOTICE BEN WRONG WAS NOT PLAYING............ THE BEERS WHERE SURE GOOD THOU Boogaard'd ,YIKES. vc124

grainbear
02-21-2009, 05:39 PM
I would agree that last night all our veterans needed a kick in the !!!. No desire from any of them with the exception of Sbisa. Yes, a couple of the goals were not from a great performance by the youngster in goal. But , our veterans were totally neutralized in the second and third by Medicine hat winning the battles. I am sorry but Michael is simply not getting 60 minutes effort from all his veterans . He is the one that must be held accountable , this team all year has not had the mental tenacity to battle when they are not rewarded for their efforts in a first period of good play. Last night would be a good night to have the players skate for 40 minutes after the game since they only worked for 20. Hopefully, they will learn from that and tonight we see 60 minutes . Otherwise , I agree we will be gone in the first round no matter who we play.

Gamer
02-21-2009, 11:08 PM
FIRST OF ALL GET RID OF GAY ROY AND THEN THE COACH !!! IS THE BOARD MENTAL!! WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR??? BASICALLY THEY ARE THE CULPRIT!! AND THE BOYS ARE PAYING THE PRICE!!! Dyck has NO idea how to coach!! Duh??? and Gay Roy - He is the biggest jerk of all!! BOys cant stand him!! At this point if Roy and DYck are still here tomorrow... WE WILL LOSE THE NEXT 10 games.... GO ROY GO!!!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-21-2009, 11:24 PM
8 to friggin 3................I hope Stasiuk is happy. I said all along the one thing this team needs is a better backup goalie. We are outshooting and totally outplaying the Tigers with the shots at one time 36 - 15, but they have 5 goals on those 15 shots. How the hell could Stasiuk load this team up with trading our first round picks away and have a backup goalie who is clearly not even close to WHL material. I for one just don't get it!

moosedawg
02-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Here's what I don't understand...the Canes pick up an established goalie in Torrie Jung early in the year. Tadjdeh (sp) plays one decent game and they ship Jung out to team in their own division.

Now Jung has 7th best stats in the league while Tadjdeh stinks up the joint every single time Juha goes down--brutal!

amsfan05
02-22-2009, 01:34 AM
looking at the review from the game vs MH it looks like lethbridge may be in some more trouble. yet ANOTHER line brawl.... beach with another game misconduct (i'm betting he has enough that it's suspension time now), along with several others and the coach. what are you guys putting in their water to spark so many fights? what ever it is send some down to Tri-Cities asap please.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-22-2009, 12:15 PM
looking at the review from the game vs MH it looks like lethbridge may be in some more trouble. yet ANOTHER line brawl.... beach with another game misconduct (i'm betting he has enough that it's suspension time now), along with several others and the coach. what are you guys putting in their water to spark so many fights? what ever it is send some down to Tri-Cities asap please.

You want us to send you all our tuffness for what, another Eric (I don't hit so don't hit me) Mestery......................no thanks.

caniac # 2
02-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Dyck said in the paper and i quote "we dominated for 50 minutes and the last 10 minutes the penalties took over", I must have seen a different game as i sure didnt see the canes dominate and if we did it might have been because the hat was in the box more then us. The canes as far as i am concerned played good in the 1st period on fri and the 1st period on sat and that's about it.

This team has serious issues and it starts at the top and trickles down.

vc124