PDA

View Full Version : Sbisa

sbtatter
02-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Wondering how he's adapting back to the dub? What are some improvements the NHL has taught him that you guys have noticed?
I see he's got 8 points in 7 games (great!), but is -4 (not so great). Who is he usually paired with? Does he usually face the other teams top line?

tigsfan0809
02-21-2009, 10:47 AM
From what I saw in last night's game in Lethbridge, he seemed really fast, played with a good edge, and, as far as I could tell, as the game wore on, it seemed like he was being double-shifted. Apart from McCue's blatantly obvious charging call when he drilled him, I thought Sbisa was probably the 'Canes best player last night. Boychuk seemed to be going thru the motions, IMO, and King and Beach were almost non-factors.

moosedawg
02-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Sbisa was best D-man and forward on Friday. Too bad he couldn't play goal too cause Tadjdeh sucks!

Tiger Trauma
02-22-2009, 04:10 AM
He was pretty good at skating the puck out of of his end. Pretty poised with the puck. It almost looked like he was thinking this is easy.

He has one helluva shot, a bullet and knows how to put it on net.

He coughed up the puck a handful of time in the third, but i think that was a mental thing with trying to do everything himself when the canes were so far behind in the score. He was on the ice lots.