PDA

View Full Version : Highlight reel open ice hit video

HAF
02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Great hit by Brett Phaneuf...er,I mean Plouffe.

http://www.kndu.com/Global/story.asp?S=9882555&nav=menu484_5_4 (http://www.kndu.com/Global/story.asp?S=9882555&nav=menu484_5_4)

amsfan05
02-21-2009, 03:00 PM
that hit was amazing. plouffe had an awesome game last night, minus the pass he bobbled on the blueline that led to the SH goal.

Tipped Off
02-21-2009, 05:34 PM
....so your even making fun of my mistake on this board! lol.

Still a nice hit. I'm jumping out of my seat giving a standing O if it's one of our guys with that hit. Obviously you never want anything serious to happen to these boys, but at this level you HAVE to skate with your head up and eyes open. If you have to stare down at the puck to handle it in open ice.....you're gonna get hit.

amsfan05
02-22-2009, 01:40 AM
what was that kid thinking skating across center ice, staring at the center of the puck? i know that was like something i learned back in peewee hockey, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. if not that's an open invitation for someone to take your head off, as we all saw.

hope Hunt is ok though. our paper said 4 stitches in his lip and a concussion, and judging by how long he was out and how wobbly he was when he finally did get up, it's probably a major concussion.

HAF
02-22-2009, 01:59 AM
....so your even making fun of my mistake on this board! lol.

Still a nice hit. I'm jumping out of my seat giving a standing O if it's one of our guys with that hit. Obviously you never want anything serious to happen to these boys, but at this level you HAVE to skate with your head up and eyes open. If you have to stare down at the puck to handle it in open ice.....you're gonna get hit.

Hell T.O. I think any team in this league would be tickled to have a Phaneuf or two patrolling thier blueline.Boogaard'd

LifelongChiefsFan
02-22-2009, 06:29 AM
That was painful to watch, Hunt got absolutely mashed by Plouffe. I have a feeling he'll be keeping his head up from now on.

Pete76
02-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! What your lips!