PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

bronco rep
02-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Why does Dean start Morgan tonight? Come-on i know Yonks has had his struggles, but if we are going to do anything & i mean if, Yonks is our man. Again tonight it proves this team cannot play with the big boys. Sad game to watch.

Offsider
02-21-2009, 09:56 PM
What the $#%#@ is he doing !!

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Your Goalie played ok actually score should have been alot worse

sbtatter
02-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Your vets are the problem. McAvoy, Claffe and Doyle are an accident waiting to happen on defence. Danserau is a complete replica of Dittmer, they razzle dazzle with speed and fancy moves, but will never win you a championship at this level, no heart. eakin, Peddle, Vaus, wagner, they work hard and are players that you will go to war with. I have no idea why you traded as you did at the deadline, you've given up some future to go 1 round in the playoffs. If you would have given up some vets at the deadline, you still would have made 1 round in the playoffs and had a much brighter future next year.
Imagine what eakin could do on Schenn and Calvert's line, that would be an awesome combo!

Link Dog
02-21-2009, 11:21 PM
No way starting Yonkman would have changed the outcome of this game. When the defense wasn't taking bad penalties or leaving Wheatie forwards open in premium scoring lanes, they were banking goals past Clarke.

dubfan
02-21-2009, 11:34 PM
I agree rep unless Yonkman is hurt, Clarke was on his but half the time and over playing pucks. I think Link and tatter are right eekks the D were bad Doyle gave more passes to the Wheaties than his own team.

In The News
02-21-2009, 11:51 PM
The Flu Bug is making its way through the team. I was told Yonks never even dressed for game against Kootenay and that is my guess is the reason for Clark playing back to back nights. Anyone know for sure?

Speedy Broncs
02-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Yonks was dressed last night, sat on the bench, looked fine to me.

In The News
02-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Was told it was some other goalie dressed n Yonks uni. Can't say for sure. Was told even Super man in goal could not have won this game. The guys without the puck have to get into good lanes as open ice only works if you have a lane through which you can get a pass. Saw signs of the good stuff late against Ice. Brandon Coach/GM master of working refs to his favor or at least confusing them with his $#@&%%#@. Next year Wheat Kings sure to be power house. Good job Kelly! With the team the Wheaties will have, Kelly M. will just have to change lines if he gets a good goalie. Writer calls Wheat Kings 2010 M Cup Champs. Remember, you heard it here first.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
02-22-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.ebrandon.ca/video.aspx?video_id=919

Allin44
02-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Was told it was some other goalie dressed n Yonks uni. Can't say for sure. Was told even Super man in goal could not have won this game. The guys without the puck have to get into good lanes as open ice only works if you have a lane through which you can get a pass. Saw signs of the good stuff late against Ice. Brandon Coach/GM master of working refs to his favor or at least confusing them with his $#@&%%#@. Next year Wheat Kings sure to be power house. Good job Kelly! With the team the Wheaties will have, Kelly M. will just have to change lines if he gets a good goalie. Writer calls Wheat Kings 2010 M Cup Champs. Remember, you heard it here first.

Your own beat writer said that the penalties were deserved last night