PDA

View Full Version : Beach gets 3 game suspension

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Kinda stiff for just starting a fight unless it was automatic because of other game misconducts etc.. What about McCue? Started 2 fights the same night. Runs Sbisa totally nasty the night before. Double standard?

sbtatter
02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Don't tell me he's going to miss having to face Schenn in Bdn on Wed night?? Because that was going to be enjoyable to watch....

Bocephus
02-24-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm in shock. I didn't see this coming. Does Beach have a history of this type of behaviour or something? I honestly thought a change of scenery would allow him to start fresh.
Maybe he really is a piece of ****! hmmm, who knew.
Nice move Rodeo.
I can only imagine how the rest of the league laughs at our city continuously.
To think, this team is community owned and fully represents this city. Heads should roll for what this organization has become.
It's an absolute embarrassment that this city is associated with this organization.
Whether they make the playoffs, advance in the playoffs, or even win it all... Bocephus will not be at the rink to watch it. I will not support an organization that chooses this as their identity. I am embarrassed for our fine city.
Like I said when Beach arrived, I will not cheer for this a-hole.

caniac # 2
02-24-2009, 05:03 PM
02/24/09 Kyle Beach Lethbridge Three games for game misconduct at Medicine Hat on February 21.
02/24/09 Lethbridge $500.00 for third multiple fight of season at Medicine Hat on February 21.

MCCUE SHOULD HAVE GOT HONERABLE MENTION AS WELL. BEACH DOES NOT DESERVE 3 GAMES IF MCCUE GETS NOTHING.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't tell me he's going to miss having to face Schenn in Bdn on Wed night?? Because that was going to be enjoyable to watch....
May be Schenn better keep an eye out for Sbisa. We all know the lickin Sbisa gave him last year.

sbtatter
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
May be Schenn better keep an eye out for Sbisa. We all know the lickin Sbisa gave him last year. Really? it was even until Sbisa caught him with a punch at the end, and it still didn't keep Schenn down.
When Schenn hit beach (b/c beach was goading glennie), beach fell to the ice and turtled and wouldn't fight Schenn. can't compare that to Schenn sticking up for Glennie after Sbisia hit him, Schenn lost the decision to sbisia (not a licking, a decision), but gained a whole lot of respect as a 16 year old standing up against a bigger, older Sbisia for his teammate......

Both beach and sbisia got tuned in by mcCue I see. McCue has turned into a real tough guy, maybe only grantham tougher?...and what was with Henke beating on Ennis when Ennis was down?

sbtatter
02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
I should add to my last post that at least Sbisia tried to fight McCue, unlike Beach who impersonated a punching bag.
2 different classes of player there, shouldn't even mention beach in the same sentance as Sbisia....

gowheaties
02-24-2009, 05:21 PM
I should add to my last post that at least Sbisia tried to fight McCue, unlike Beach who impersonated a punching bag.
2 different classes of player there, shouldn't even mention beach in the same sentance as Sbisia....

is beach for sure suspended for tomorow night i was really lookin forward to watchin him? also i was wondering if anyone has a clip of the line brawl and other fights from leth vs med hat or knows where you can watch one?

sbtatter
02-24-2009, 05:25 PM
is beach for sure suspended for tomorow night i was really lookin forward to watchin him? also i was wondering if anyone has a clip of the line brawl and other fights from leth vs med hat or knows where you can watch one?
If you go to the tigers web site it's on the tv viewer under game highlights

Purple_Monkey_Dishwasher
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Off topic, but Whats Juha's status for tomorrow night?

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Off topic, but Whats Juha's status for tomorrow night?
I have not heard since last Friday. I talked to him at the game and he thought he might even play the next night in the Hat (God I wish he would have) so he should be ready for Brandon tomorrow night.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Really? it was even until Sbisa caught him with a punch at the end, and it still didn't keep Schenn down.
When Schenn hit beach (b/c beach was goading glennie), beach fell to the ice and turtled and wouldn't fight Schenn. can't compare that to Schenn sticking up for Glennie after Sbisia hit him, Schenn lost the decision to sbisia (not a licking, a decision), but gained a whole lot of respect as a 16 year old standing up against a bigger, older Sbisia for his teammate......

Both beach and sbisia got tuned in by mcCue I see. McCue has turned into a real tough guy, maybe only grantham tougher?...and what was with Henke beating on Ennis when Ennis was down?

Oh, I did not know that they had already "met" so to speak.

dondo
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm in shock. I didn't see this coming. Does Beach have a history of this type of behaviour or something? I honestly thought a change of scenery would allow him to start fresh.
Maybe he really is a piece of ****! hmmm, who knew.

well I did. :thumb: vci34

but you guys didn't believe me, he can't have been suspended for a game misconduct there's got to be a lot more to it than that. He's a loose cannon a very talented loose cannon, but a loose cannon none-the-less.

I was hoping he'd smartened up a bit, but his old tricks could be back. Does he goad guys into fights and then refuse to drop the mitts? Does he still take late cheap shots behind the play and after the whistle? Does he use his stick more as a weapon than a tool? That's Beatch all over.

SectionNDeserter
02-24-2009, 07:15 PM
he can't have been suspended for a game misconduct there's got to be a lot more to it than that.You earn an automatic suspension after so many game misconducts, and even more after so many more game misconducts. This has to be what, 8 now this season?

sbtatter
02-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Oh, I did not know that they had already "met" so to speak.
Yup, way back in Nov.
Also off topic, is Boychuk fully healthy? I remember he missed some games after the WJC.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-24-2009, 11:17 PM
well I did. :thumb: vci34

but you guys didn't believe me, he can't have been suspended for a game misconduct there's got to be a lot more to it than that. He's a loose cannon a very talented loose cannon, but a loose cannon none-the-less.

I was hoping he'd smartened up a bit, but his old tricks could be back. Does he goad guys into fights and then refuse to drop the mitts? Does he still take late cheap shots behind the play and after the whistle? Does he use his stick more as a weapon than a tool? That's Beatch all over.

I think you missed the sarcasm in Bocephus' post.

HAF
02-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Alright guys, the troll post is gone. Lets keep it on topic please.

Pete76
02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Hey, Kyle Beach ... you made it on Shaw/Fox tonight ... they showed you woopin' some little guys arse ... you came in off the bench and just went stupid ... congrats ... you win the award for the dumbest first round pick ever ... CONGRATS LETHBRIDGE ... how do you like him now? :) vc124

Pete76
02-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks for yellow horn, fadden, McColm, sutherland, and stevens. hope you're enjoying mestery pbj

YELLOWHORN = MONEY ... he was fun to watch!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-25-2009, 12:06 AM
From the WHL Rulebook

23.3 Fines and Suspensions – General Category - In regular League
games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of three (3) game
misconduct penalties in the “General Category” and exclusive of other
designated categories, shall be suspended for the next League game
of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty, the
automatic suspension shall be increased by one game.

dagley
02-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Sigh, god damnit. I saw Beach play earlier in the season when Everett was in Brandon...and I was honestly looking forward to watching him/Sbisa and Boychuk tonight. What a shame, oh well...I'll try and grab his autograph. lol.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Sigh, god damnit. I saw Beach play earlier in the season when Everett was in Brandon...and I was honestly looking forward to watching him/Sbisa and Boychuk tonight. What a shame, oh well...I'll try and grab his autograph. lol.

I just hope it's a good game. Since we have no idea which Canes team will show up for how many minutes, who knows what kinda game it will be. If, and thats a big if, the good Canes team shows up for 60 minutes, that will be the first time in about the last 20 games that happens.

dondo
02-25-2009, 06:30 PM
From the WHL Rulebook

23.3 Fines and Suspensions – General Category - In regular League
games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of three (3) game
misconduct penalties in the “General Category” and exclusive of other
designated categories, shall be suspended for the next League game
of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty, the
automatic suspension shall be increased by one game.

Thanks HR (and SND).. I was not aware

oh and btw I did note the sarcasm in Bocephus' post, but I still couldn't resist :thumb: -- 8 game misconducts? Is that a record for him?