PDA

View Full Version : Whos eating popcorn?

Derek Sutton
02-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Heard on Calgary radio today Tuebert said something like "I could care less about getting booed by some fat guy eating popcorn". Is this true? could you please fill us in. They went on to say the same things about him that you guys have said about Dudas, or as we called him Jesse Dumb***.

CJSenterprise4
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
That quote was printed in the Leader Post...what a class player eh. He is a tool and i hope he never sees the NHL.

Dudas was released today and he will definitely never see the NHL that tool

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-27-2009, 12:21 PM
The actual quote was "When some fat guy eating popcorn wants to boo me, it really doesnt matter", and then he goes on to talk about winning and losing as a team, and how he doesnt actually want to lose...contrary to what people are assuming.

well i agree with teubert. people are quick to get to him and jump to conclusions. he obviously cares but was having a rough few games, some fans cant see past that though.

and why is everyone all the sudden talking aout this now? I swear that the actual article he said this in is at least a week old.

dagley
02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Everyone has the right to their opinion, regardless of their health, weight, etc....Teubert is a loser, much like the Pats this season

CJSenterprise4
02-27-2009, 10:18 PM
the rest of the teams are now hearing about it.....when you get an NHL contract and an Escalade you can rip the fans i guess. Then play like **** and not expect to get ripped. He was terrible on Team Canada so not like it just started the 2nd half in Regina.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Seriously dagley, get off of our ****ing forum. Not joking. Go stay in your mini wheats channel and gab about Schenn.

dagley
02-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Uh oh! LOL. What are you going to do?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM
There is nothing I can really do, at least from the computer screen... but to be honest im getting tired of seeing you posting stupid **** on my forum. Stick to your own forum or just shut the **** up because nobody on here wants to hear what a little wannabe fan like you has to say.

patsdude114
03-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Hey Teubert im abit of a fat guy, i dont really like popcorn but i can buy some and sit by the penalty box and wait for your 1st penalty... hell ill even offer you some cuz im such a nice guy!!!

And yes Teubert did say this in the Leader-Post, shows his true maturity. But its not like it was a few bad games he has been pretty bad ever since returning from the world juniors... and dont tell me Teubert you care if you win or loose cuz you dont. Tell me what are you playing for anymore this season, you already got your NHL contract. As soon as the Pats season is over your heading to the AHL to play for the Kings farm team. There is no if's and's or but's about that. You know this already, your just playing your season out trying not to get hurt so you can go play at a higher level with a lesser role. You'll be a 5th or 6th Dman on Manchester and your main objective will be just to move the puck up to the wingers. Here that should be your role too, but your a vetern so they give you the green light to jump into the play and lead a rush, even though you cant skate.

Manchester will put a stop to that as soon as you walk into there dressing room. Dont get me wrong your a good Dman you can be solid if you keep your game simple and not get caught too deep when we have the offence (if that is what we call our offence) There was a reason LA drafted you in the 1st round, & that is cause last season they seen what you could do when you played a simple game and didnt try to lead any rushes. Face it Teubert your always going to be a defensive defenceman get used to it & start playing it. Use your shot wisely cuz you do have a good shot from the point.

OK im done ranting about Teubert i have said my peace about his game. It is mixed emoitions cuz the kid does have talent.

DunnerStunner
03-01-2009, 09:50 AM
There is nothing I can really do, at least from the computer screen... but to be honest im getting tired of seeing you posting stupid **** on my forum. Stick to your own forum or just shut the **** up because nobody on here wants to hear what a little wannabe fan like you has to say.

You should relax, as far as i know anyone can comment on these forums, and if dagley wants to comment on the pats forum, then so be it.

I understand that you may be upset that your team will miss the playoffs this season, which still baffles me to this day, given the talent on the team.

Theres always next season, right?

witness
03-01-2009, 10:01 AM
PatsDude.
What do you know about maturity???
This is an 18 year old kid. How old are you???
GROW THE F*** UP!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
You should relax, as far as i know anyone can comment on these forums, and if dagley wants to comment on the pats forum, then so be it.

I understand that you may be upset that your team will miss the playoffs this season, which still baffles me to this day, given the talent on the team.

Theres always next season, right?

Talk about downplaying the pats' current problems. With all due respect, that really easy for you to say Mr. Hitmen fan. The pats have lost more times in the 2nd half of the season than the hitmen have in the last 2 seasons. Id ask you how you would react in the same scenario, but I dont expect you to really understand, not that its your fault. You guys at least make the second round almost every year, while the pats have only done that once in the last 10 years or so and I didnt even get to see that.

And I disagree. You see, its much different when a fan of a rival team starts talking ****, even if its one of the more retarded ones... opposed to guys like me and other pats fans, that actually care about the team. Most of us are season ticket holders and commit to following the team throughout the year, and now we have watched our team struggle and it sucks, especially under the current circumstances and expectations. We have earned the right to ***** about it and be disappointed.

patsdude114
03-01-2009, 05:16 PM
PatsDude.
What do you know about maturity???
This is an 18 year old kid. How old are you???
GROW THE F*** UP!

Actually for ur info not that its any of ur f***en business but i am 27 yrs old his comment made in the LP was very immature expect that out of a 16 yr old kid not a 1st round pick who is in the spot light.

Pete76
03-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Poor grammar and punctuation all over this thread:)

patsfans
03-02-2009, 01:11 AM
the rest of the teams are now hearing about it.....when you get an NHL contract and an Escalade you can rip the fans i guess. Then play like **** and not expect to get ripped. He was terrible on Team Canada so not like it just started the 2nd half in Regina.

Why are people making a big deal about him driving an Escalade? I see posts about his Escalade on RP's blog too. Would fewer people be on his case if he drove a Sunfire or a Neon?

Derek Sutton
03-02-2009, 07:41 PM
When I asked about this quote, i was just looking for some sort of confirmation, and to find out if Tubert is truly a waste. I didn't realize this was gonna stir so much up. We are having the same type of problems in Leth. Players are getting more money or are going to get more money than the coachign staff sees combined in five years, why wouldn't they be just putting in the time for the rest of the year? It is horribly disappointing but does anyone blame them?

Tidball
03-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Teubert should go play for the Blades. clrkth