PDA

View Full Version : Teigan Zahn

Brandonite
02-28-2009, 03:08 PM
I noticed Zahn was not in the lineup for the 1st game on Friday. I dont know if hes hurt or suspended or what the deal is. Does anyone know why he wasnt playing? Hes likely one of their best d-men being the only drafted player on the back end. Obviously Elliot is the big shut down guy but Zahn is a guy I would assume would be missed...?

Tidball
02-28-2009, 03:23 PM
I think hes out for a couple weeks. But i would consider Klassen and Joe right now as our main shutdown guys.

dagley
02-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Hopefully Schenn doesn't have to kick Klassen's ass again tonight

Tidball
02-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Hopefully Schenn doesn't have to kick Klassen's ass again tonight

Haha it was a good fight. But hey good work on Klassen for getting Schenn out of the game for 5 minutes.

Brandonite
02-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Haha it was a good fight. But hey good work on Klassen for getting Schenn out of the game for 5 minutes.

EXACTLY!! Who cares if Klassen sits for 5. Isnt that all he does if Im not wrong? Im sure Lorne Molleken will take that trade any day and Im sure Klassen got a good pat on the back for that one!

Tidball
03-02-2009, 11:27 AM
EXACTLY!! Who cares if Klassen sits for 5. Isnt that all he does if Im not wrong? Im sure Lorne Molleken will take that trade any day and Im sure Klassen got a good pat on the back for that one!

Well you are wrong on that. Klassen is our #1 shutdown D-man. However, the Blades truely have 5 other guys who can play a great shutdown game. I mean our 3rd line D-pair have a combined plus minus of +81.

Klassen is key to have on the ice no doubt, but Schenn is too.