jan 24 red deer 3 goals 10 minutes
feb 6 seatl 5 goals 3 rd period
feb 25 3 goals 7 minutes
feb 28 swift 4 goals 12 minutes

also look at games below

Kootenay dec 27 4 goals power play
vanc jan 10 3 goals power play
medicine hat feb 21 5 goals power play

certainly reinforces what I said earlier about 60 minutes and also perhaps willingness to get sticks and bodies in the lanes , Good thing was we certainly saw us pay the price in Regina the other night

shushu
03-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Looked at this years games so far and proved interesting
games in which oppositions scored goals well we sleeping
sept 27 med hat 3 goals 5 minutes
Nov 1 kelowna 3 goals 2nd period
Nov 12 spokane 3 goals 3rd period
Oct 31 kamllops 3 goals 10 minutes
nov 14 kootenay 2 goals 10 seconds
jan 2 PA 4 goals 6 minutes
jan 3 swift 3 goals 2 minutes
jan 24 red deer 3 goals 10 minutes
feb 6 seatl 5 goals 3 rd period
feb 25 3 goals 7 minutes
feb 28 swift 4 goals 12 minutes

also look at games below

Kootenay dec 27 4 goals power play
vanc jan 10 3 goals power play
medicine hat feb 21 5 goals power play

certainly reinforces what I said earlier about 60 minutes and also perhaps willingness to get sticks and bodies in the lanes , Good thing was we certainly saw us pay the price in Regina the other night
wheather it be the team the coaches or everyone.....the one thing that comes to mind is last year when one of the hitmen fans would give us a recap from the game and would say "the canes block like a million shots as usual" that is something you do not see this year...wheather its the injuries the lack of intensity or whatever the problem is.....this team reminds me of the maxwell days when kopecky, barrett,podlesak,cole,scantlebury and the rest had tons of talent but no chemistry...so is it the team and a lack of chemistry is it coaching and a lack of motivation and experiance,or a gm that make great trade them turn around and shoots us in the foot... or is it just not our year.....at the games we talk alot about this and what makes us differant from teams like van and calgary...so say all you want about 60 minutes i think the real question is whats the problem with the last 20 years...................ps......not trying to be a smart#ss grainbear i just think this organization has bigger problems than 60 minutes...........

Hockey Watcher
03-04-2009, 12:49 AM
it sounds like so many have given up already. i say never give up and keep going. it is going to take some team bonding, team playing, motivation, confidence, fan support and most of all heart but i believe it can be done.

Derek Sutton
03-04-2009, 04:25 PM
it sounds like so many have given up already. i say never give up and keep going. it is going to take some team bonding, team playing, motivation, confidence, fan support and most of all heart but i believe it can be done.

What is that last one, heart? Thats something not associated with this team right now. vci33

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I have been nearly as critical of the Canes as all of you but have never given up hope. I nearly gave up hope but just thought some day we are gonna get our sh@t together. Not that this has totally happened yet but I finally saw a few glimpses of what could be in that Red Deer game. Played fairly good for 58 minutes which is the closest thing to a full game we have all year. Was that a mirage or are we gonna start to see a good Canes team after 66 games? This weekend will tell a huge tale. If the Canes think thay are half way to being good we need to sweep both Edm and S'toon. No O/T losses or close but no cigar. Win both handily now. It is time to put a winning streak together.