PDA

View Full Version : Noise

bigjimmer
04-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Good Morning All,

TEAPS, you had me thinking last night...yes indeed a scary thought. Lets be sure to tell everyone we know that is coming to the game tonight to recreate the buzz of Sunday May 23 2004 from the Memorial Cup. We all remember with 10 minutes to go before that game a Prospera Place so electric that I could not hear a word my wife was saying to me as she sat by my side.

I remember talking to former coach Mark Habscied at the victory parade and he told me that in all his years with the Rockets the team could never hear the crowd while being in there locker room ( he said the room was designed this way) and on that sunday the players could hear the crowd cheering through the concrete walls he said it was all the motivation he as a coach needed to put forth.

These players have been tremendous all season long now let us be the true 7th player and come to Prospera Place prepared to loose our voices, make the moist noise we ever had. Let people in our sections know the plan remind them about how loud we all were on that big day in May and lets scare the living daylights of Seattle.
________
MAINE MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

Jovorock
04-19-2005, 10:27 AM
That Gatineau game was so loud all game, it was unreal. When the game ended I couldn't believe how loud it was, it was unbelievable.

Teaps
04-19-2005, 10:46 AM
GO ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eecliff
04-19-2005, 10:47 AM
On the thread below/above that Teaps started.

Thunder Sticks & Towels = NOISE

We’ll be bringing our towels…plus all the thunder sticks we can round up..
Lots of noise will be coming from section 114 :clap:

ee….. :thumb: