PDA

View Full Version : Tickets at CUC are a joke...

Trav
03-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Went to last night's game and got tickets for my family and I and they had the nerve to put people at the end on the second level and close off part of the side of the second level behind the players bench's. Halfway through the middle of the 1st period, people were going from the end of the second level and walking in to side where it was partially open including us.

You'd think the people organizing the tickets would use common sense and know that people wanna be close to the action not in row 20 of the second level at the end when they could've sat at the side of the second level where there was room.

Tidball
03-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Went to last night's game and got tickets for my family and I and they had the nerve to put people at the end on the second level and close off part of the side of the second level behind the players bench's. Halfway through the middle of the 1st period, people were going from the end of the second level and walking in to side where it was partially open including us.

You'd think the people organizing the tickets would use common sense and know that people wanna be close to the action not in row 20 of the second level at the end when they could've sat at the side of the second level where there was room.

Its done VIA ticketmaster. Its totally random. If you show up with a family and ask for tickets you will not get a good spot. You need to know the sections of the Rink and where you want to sit. Ticketmaster is a machine and doesnt know what people prefer. No ones fault in this situation except yours. Sorry sir.

Trav
03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
I know ticketmaster does the ticketing, however their not the ones that put those stupid curtains up.

Also I've been told in the past that they do the best available tickets first.

Yeah maybe I could've picked a certain section but with all the people there wasn't sure if that was allowed and I EXPECTED that they'd give us the best possible seats available.

I dunno whose decision it was to keep the blue curtain up but it was pathetic and if you were in my situation I'm sure ud be upset with this whole thing as well.

Tidball
03-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Not to keep arguing with ya, i do fully understand why you're upset. But ticketmaster "best avaliable" fuction is totally flawed. I went online right at 8 AM to get "best avaliable" tickets for a show. The first try i got row 5. The second try i got row 3. The 3rd try i got row 7. The 4th try i got row 1. Its really odd how it works.

I do agree that the curtain should be removed. I dont know if its their to separate the scratched players and scouts from fans or what. But i do agree with the bad placement of that curtain.

dodywood4ever
03-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Me and a couple buddies went and sat in the section when the curtain opened up. Then 2 seperate winners in suits told us that we would have to move. The stupid thing was a couple of scouts made the move with us and nothing was said to them. I understand the Blades brass isnt used to having more than 4 thousand people in the tomb but thats garbage.

smackitsakic
03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
And who here, from this anonymous message board, called the Blades office so they can actually consider your complaint and remedy the situation?

My guess is nobody. Same old story. Tons of complaints, none that are formal. It is amazing what you can achieve when you don't hide behind a keyboard.

Trav
03-09-2009, 04:54 PM
actually, have yet to hear from them.

dodywood4ever
03-09-2009, 05:19 PM
And who here, from this anonymous message board, called the Blades office so they can actually consider your complaint and remedy the situation?

My guess is nobody. Same old story. Tons of complaints, none that are formal. It is amazing what you can achieve when you don't hide behind a keyboard.

Whos hiding? I told both suits that it was horse**** but because i had a Pantera hoodie on instead of a suit my opinion means less. I did it face to face instead of "hiding" behind a phone and it made no difference. Get a clue before your run your mouth.

dagley
03-09-2009, 08:36 PM
The best seats available, like said are random. The best seats to me are completely different from anybody else. So, just next time know where exactly, or the general area you want to sit and avoid these problems :D