PDA

View Full Version : New Season Ticket Packages

Toswammi
04-19-2005, 10:44 AM
The just of it, more sections (platnuim, gold, silver, and bronze) New pymt options, in "power pay" walk up is ths same price, and a few other things.
I guess you can pick them up now, and by moving back to swift this summer, thinking i just might have to treat myself to tickets.
Here is the link http://www.scbroncos.com/news/050418.html

Flathead
04-19-2005, 12:49 PM
I hope you do treat yourself to some tickets, tell a friend as well, you can't go to the games by yourself. Hope to see awesome attendance this year at the CCC!

Toswammi
04-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Season tickets or no season tickets i will be there. I've been going steady since i was 3 months old, until this year. School in MJ kinda interfered in that.
Don't worry about me being alone, I've sat with my pops for 21 yrs, and next year will probably be no different, (unless of course a "rowdy" section is created, then me and my roomate in Swift might just head on that way).

ointhecreek
04-19-2005, 08:15 PM
I too have just moved back, although for me its been 13 years. Was a season ticket holder before and will be again starting this year and can't wait till the start of season :bounce: Looking forward to meeting posters and renewing old friendships at the rink. And Scout, you better stop and say hi when you see me, cause tho I have an idea who you are, I'm not sure. :laugh:

Scout
04-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Yes i'm back from the big city of Toronto. O, if you know me pm me and if you are right on who i am i will let you know. Yes i do know who you are 100%.

Scout

CHtoo
04-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Just renewed my ticket. Changed my seating arrangement thanks to the new system. Time will tell if I made the right choice. Only 4 and a half months to go. Guess I'll settle for golf for now.

ointhecreek
04-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Yes i'm back from the big city of Toronto. O, if you know me pm me and if you are right on who i am i will let you know. Yes i do know who you are 100%.

Scout

Check your pm. I'm waiting patiently

Scout
04-21-2005, 08:51 PM
I did send a reply. Did you not get it? Check your pm.

Scout

ointhecreek
04-21-2005, 08:54 PM
I did send a reply. Did you not get it? Check your pm.

Scout
Checked pm, nothing there.

Scout
04-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Let me know if you don't get it.

Scout

ointhecreek
04-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Got it that time Thanks ;)

Chaucer
04-22-2005, 03:32 PM
You have to be impressed with the work the Broncos are already doing for next year. Some very affordable season ticket options (among the lowest in the league). It sounds like they are planning on really tying to create a fun atmosphere at the rink as well. It's going to be a great time to be a Bronco fan. I'm happy to be on the bandwagon.

ointhecreek
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
You have to be impressed with the work the Broncos are already doing for next year. Some very affordable season ticket options (among the lowest in the league). It sounds like they are planning on really tying to create a fun atmosphere at the rink as well. It's going to be a great time to be a Bronco fan. I'm happy to be on the bandwagon.
I think it's a good move to lower season ticket prices. Look what happened in the Hat when they had low attendance and lowered prices. The team picked it up and the rink is sold out all the time. I remember when the old CCC was packed most games. It was a fun place to be, and it can be again. I thinl another good move was to allow beer sales in the rink. It should attract some of the younger and energetic fans. I'm looking forward to next year. Will be getting my season tickets real soon! :groovy:

bronco rep
04-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Set 4 tickets aside for this family ...Way to go broncos..I hope there are alot more people jump aboard.. :groovy: