PDA

View Full Version : Tips/Ams

dondo
03-09-2009, 08:50 PM
so with Pickard still out, will the series versus the Tips be a challenge for the Ams?

to go with that -- is Pickard out for long or just day-to-day? Sadly neither Owsley nor Martyniuk are even close to a replacement for him.

amsfan05
03-11-2009, 07:52 PM
sorry Dondo my reply to you was deleted. feel free to email me if you want to discuss the match-up.

jugskins05@aol.com

HAF
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
sorry Dondo my reply to you was deleted. feel free to email me if you want to discuss the match-up.

jugskins05@aol.com

The post was deleted because the team has not announced the length of the injury as of yet. When they do then it is open to discuss.

from whl.ca
http://www.whl.ca/Weekly-Updates-s11093

TRI-CITY AMERICANS

#37 Chet Pickard - concussion -TBD

Buddy
03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
An injured players condition or length of time on the IR is off limits on every board I have ever seen. IT is board etiquette 101. Until the team announces it publicly it is off limits.

Buddy

Tipped Off
03-11-2009, 08:58 PM
If you want my opinion, I don't think it matters which goalie the Ams have in net. The Tips are WAY too offensively challenged to put any pressure on teh AMS. The play will be dominated in the Tips Zone. If the SOG aren't 40-20 every game I will be shocked.

As long as the #1 is ready for the 2nd round, the Ams will be fine. If I was a betting man, I would be more surprised if the Tips won two games than if they got swept.

Bishard
03-11-2009, 09:45 PM
You may have inside information as to when and where Pick is coming back, but I know for damn sure you should not be discussing that with anyone on this or my board as it can only harm your very own AMS! HAF only did what I would have done.