PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather play in the Next Round?

Tito9
04-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Personnally I'd rather play Calgary. Not because we have a better chance against either of the teams. I think we can beat them both. If we continue to play like we are. and continue to make the Art Hauser center very tough to play inBut I think Brandon will try to take out Beauchemin early in the series when they realize they can't beat him. I think a Calgary series would be a series decided as the better team as a whole not as who can take out of injure more players. But than again nothing would be sweeter than taking out brandon after losing to them last year. I know that would be a series Rick Kozak would dream of. Nothing better than beating your old team. An the Raider just hate Brandon. Tough series either way. So I dunno what do you other Raiders fans think?

tazndevil
04-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Brandon would NEVER run a goalie.

Perfect gentlemen. All of them. Honest players who never have EVER had intent to hurt anybody .

I dont know where you would get an idea that Brandon would hurt your goalie.

Silly Post.

(Take note of where I live and where it's coming from)

HEHEHHE

Taz

Knuckle Chucker
04-19-2005, 08:57 PM
The way the Raiders are playing we can give both teams a good run. I would love to play and beat Brandon. Sweet revenge for last year. However my mind says the Hitmen. I think we will have a better chance to beat them. After the Blades series I don't know if I can handle another series against a hated team like the wheaties. What the hell.....BRING IT ON.

Furback
04-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Im with you i would rather go to calgary but i sure hate later It would be sweet to end that toothless buggers whl career.