PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Willis on the Welfare
04-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Willis on the Welfare

2003-2005

I realize I've made several 'never again' posts over the last few years. I've retired more times than Hulk Hogan, however this is the undeniable end of Willis on the Welfare.

I began reading internet WHL boards in 2003. My first posts were under the name "Puckface". I only posted to get a rise out of other posters. Willis on the Welfare began as someone who only went on the forums to play devil's advocate. I would disagree just for the sake of disagreeing.

Even after all the times I went on the forums and was a complete ****head to you, Scout still invited me to join this forum. The other posters even posted kind things about me, and told me I could be a writer. You have no idea what that it did for me when I read those kind posts.

Thank you

The man behind Willis is off to bigger and better things as they say. I'm leaving the city and province. They say the biggest risk in life is not taking risks. If you are someone who is unhappy, wanting more out of life, thinking you're underused, underappreciated, seeing that your talents are being wasted or even if there is a hot person you've been wanting to ask out...DO IT NOW! Consider me the voice of fate telling you to make your dreams come true starting now.

The light at the end of the tunnel is you.

Go Broncos Go!

Willi$

fightstrap50
04-19-2005, 10:40 PM
so they dont have the internet in other provinces? why stop posting around here people actually like the one guy here thats not afraid to say what he wants and can do it with humor and taste unlike FBK. that guy is you willis on the welfare. Dont tell me you're quiting on major juinior hockey too though please! if you're going though, take it easy man and enjoy your new found future. :D

grumphy
04-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Your leaving makes me sad-----your posts were always a pleaseant surprise for the day. Really enjoyed you game updates----great reads, you will be missed. Keep up with the Broncos via this site and give us the occational nudge. Best of luck young fella, great meeting you.

Scout
04-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Why wouldn't i invite you to our new board? You were one of the most entertaining posters we had. Sounds like a woman has made her calling to you. Best of luck and please post on our board from where ever you go. It was a treat having you as a member.

Scout

Chipper
04-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Good luck Willis we will miss you here, you are taking your computer right? keep in touch we will miss you on this site. You have had some interesting posts here and always well thought out with a great sence of humour.

ointhecreek
04-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Sure! You're just moving to avoid buying me a beer at the next Bronco game! :laugh: Was looking forward to meeting you. Oh well, when you gotta go, well, you know the rest. Good luck where ever life takes you, man. :wave: