PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go!!!!!!!!!

Kristi
04-19-2005, 10:32 PM
So happy for you guys! Good luck with the Ice!!!!!!!!!

:groovy:

:bounce: :bounce:

Rooselk
04-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Finally, one of those teams won at home. I look forward to a great series between the Rockets and the Ice.

Phuxy
04-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Nice job guys. A heck of a series played on both sides (granted I would have preferred that the game would of gone the other way). You guys did a fantastic job capitalizing on some of our mistakes and played some great D once you got ahead.

See you guys next year.

C.F
04-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Booo. :dead:

Joking aside, congrats. However, I will be protesting the win due to the fact that with the Rockets being the home team, they should have had to where their white jerseys! It's an outrage!!! :laugh:

Looking forward to a great series between the 2 best teams in the league. GO ICE GO!

Jovorock
04-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Looking forward to a great series between the 2 best teams in the league. GO ICE GO!
If your going to jump on a bandwagon why not the Rockets? We are the only BC team left. Cranbrook doesn't even stay within our time zone. so they are a Albertan team IMO. :D

tazndevil
04-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Congrats on finally beating out the Birds and winning a home game.

Here's to continued success in the playoffs.

CRUSH THE ICE!!!!!

Taz :D

C.F
04-20-2005, 08:54 AM
If your going to jump on a bandwagon why not the Rockets? We are the only BC team left. Cranbrook doesn't even stay within our time zone. so they are a Albertan team IMO. :D
That bitter taste in my mouth is still there. ;)

Chipper
04-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Congratulations on finaly wining at home! It will be a great series and I hope we can get good reefing so the boys can decide on the ice who is the better team. Hope to see some of you here in Cranbrook this weekend. Let me know where you are so we can meet for a beer and chat with out our fingers.lol :thumb:

DoubleDee
04-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Booo. :dead:

Joking aside, congrats. However, I will be protesting the win due to the fact that with the Rockets being the home team, they should have had to where their white jerseys! It's an outrage!!! :laugh:

Got to love those Red Jerseys!!!

rinkrat
04-20-2005, 05:58 PM
congratulations Rockets!
By the way isn't there a league rule prohibiting both teams from wearing their whites,or dark jerseys?
Seems a little strange,they could've at least asked Seattle to wear their whites.

kevanie97
04-20-2005, 06:48 PM
They didn't bring there whites, they ****ed up packing them.

C.F
04-20-2005, 09:21 PM
They didn't bring there whites, they ****ed up packing them.
My @ss they forgot to bring them!

DoubleDee
04-21-2005, 09:20 AM
congratulations Rockets!
By the way isn't there a league rule prohibiting both teams from wearing their whites,or dark jerseys?
Seems a little strange,they could've at least asked Seattle to wear their whites.

I think it is just a matter for the officials to decide and if they feel there is enough contrast between the teams. I remember on game against the Giants I believe where we went on the ice for warm up with the reds and the giant were wearing their maroons. The Rockets came out for the beginning of the game in their home whites. There was not enough difference between the colors.

Spungy
04-21-2005, 01:13 PM
i personally found it hard to keep track of the players on tv with the two darker colors... i'm sure it is different live though

Jovorock
04-21-2005, 01:42 PM
i personally found it hard to keep track of the players on tv with the two darker colors... i'm sure it is different live though
LIve it is no problem but I watched the highlights last night on TV and it was hard to see the different teams on the long shot.

kevanie97
04-21-2005, 02:04 PM
My @ss they forgot to bring them!

Well tell that to Blake Knox then CF, he is the one that told me that.

C.F
04-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Well tell that to Blake Knox then CF, he is the one that told me that.
Do you actually believe what he said? I'm not complaining or anything, but come on, it's not hard to understand why they really wore the red jerseys, and it's not because they forgot the white ones. ;)

kevanie97
04-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Lets see now, its seems you are confused, the T-Birds forgot there white jerseys so the Rockets wore there red ones?

Another one that needs reading 101 classes.

Seattle didn't pack there white jerseys was the point...........Blake and myself are good friends, he has no reason to lie to me about it.

C.F
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Lets see now, its seems you are confused, the T-Birds forgot there white jerseys so the Rockets wore there red ones?

Another one that needs reading 101 classes.

Seattle didn't pack there white jerseys was the point...........Blake and myself are good friends, he has no reason to lie to me about it.You didn't say which team forgot their jerseys actually. Although it would make sense that you were talking about the T-Birds.

I wish I was as perfect as you.

kevanie97
04-21-2005, 05:24 PM
LOL I see that now after re reading the thread CF, sorry and I am far from perfect.

DoubleDee
04-21-2005, 05:38 PM
So happy for you guys! Good luck with the Ice!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kristi - my problem is solved now with the Hitmen being eliminated :( - oh well!

GO ROCKETS GO!!