PDA

View Full Version : Blades Fans?

dodywood4ever
03-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Hello? Anybody out there? Thought id note that Beach and Niemi are suspended one game each. Guess it takes a Bronco fan to start a thread on this. Its the playoffs Saskatoon! Wake up!

ElliotFan6
03-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello? Anybody out there? Thought id note that Beach and Niemi are suspended one game each. Guess it takes a Bronco fan to start a thread on this. Its the playoffs Saskatoon! Wake up!

***? I was at the game, but am still trying to figure out something.... *** did Niemi do? **** THE STUPID WHL FAT ****S.

dodywood4ever
03-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Didnt he flip off the Lethbridge bench? And as for Beach talk about invisible. Couldnt tell who was more useless out there. Him or Boychuk?

longtimejrfan
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Which was clearly caught on TV. Obscene gestures are a no-no and he was rightly suspended.

ElliotFan6
03-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Ah **** Niemi, what a tool. We could almost put this series away tonight and it would have been a lot easier if Niemi was in the line-up and they had no Beach, I hate Wall with a passion.... he is brutal.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Didnt he flip off the Lethbridge bench? And as for Beach talk about invisible. Couldnt tell who was more useless out there. Him or Boychuk?

Different story on Boychuk tonight eh. I don't think Niemi would have made a difference tonight. As bad as Boychuk was last night Idon't think it mattered either. The Blades were gonna win that game one way or the other.

ElliotFan6
03-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Different story on Boychuk tonight eh. I don't think Niemi would have made a difference tonight. As bad as Boychuk was last night Idon't think it mattered either. The Blades were gonna win that game one way or the other.

Actually, Niemi would have made a huge difference. We had the worst power plays I have ever seen a team pull off and Niemi is our best quarterback on the point and one of the best in the league. Also, we wouldn't have had to play just five defensemen in the first two and a half periods because Wall hardly touched the ice (one shift in the second). The game could have ended entirely different with Niemi on the point instead of bonehead Klassen.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Actually, Niemi would have made a huge difference. We had the worst power plays I have ever seen a team pull off and Niemi is our best quarterback on the point and one of the best in the league. Also, we wouldn't have had to play just five defensemen in the first two and a half periods because Wall hardly touched the ice (one shift in the second). The game could have ended entirely different with Niemi on the point instead of bonehead Klassen.

I am not saying he would not have made a difference at all. I am saying the result probably would have been the same, A Canes win. Just like Friday I don't think Boychuk would have changed the outcome if he played way better. S'toon would have still won but maybe in both cases the score would have been closer.

dodywood4ever
03-22-2009, 01:36 PM

It might have helped but not enough. Saskatoon had a bunch of chances but couldnt bury it. Funny how much better the hurricanes look without Beach and much worse the blades are without niemi.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-27-2009, 10:00 AM
So unfortunately I missed games one and two of the series,but I did watch game 3 and 4 on shaw,I am really excited for game 5 and this game is probably....no it is the most important game in this series!!!!!!! Only one more day until game day, I hope to see those seats at the CUC fill up,and yes everyone wear WHITE!!!!!!! Go Blades Go!!!!!!!!

ElliotFan6
03-28-2009, 02:10 AM
How about the goal Lethbridge scored to tie it. Holy ****, did the linesmen ever **** that one up! Tied it up and gave the Canes all the momentum. We should be up 3-1 right now.... sorry WHL, no apology is going to make up for the linesmen being a complete ****ing tard!

localguy
03-28-2009, 08:12 AM
Are all the *'s really necessary? You can make your point a lot better without the language dude. And, if you would like to blame the loss on one call, how doe that put the Blades up 3-1, they would have been tied, 1-1, without the blown offside call, and who know who would have scored the next goal. Let's also turn a blind eye to all the missed penalty calls by both ref's. Regardless, please get a dictionary and find some different words that you can type to express yourself.

sbtatter
03-28-2009, 08:27 AM
No doubt it was a blown call that led to a goal. But who knows what would have happened if it would have been called offside, Canes still could have scored on the next shift....Mistakes happen all the time by the officials, the worst thing the players can do is focus on that, the Blades need to funnel that disapointment into energy to keep hitting the Canes.
By the way, very low shot totals in this series isn't it?

caniac # 2
03-28-2009, 10:53 AM
How about the goal Lethbridge scored to tie it. Holy ****, did the linesmen ever **** that one up! Tied it up and gave the Canes all the momentum. We should be up 3-1 right now.... sorry WHL, no apology is going to make up for the linesmen being a complete ****ing tard!

Sounds like sour grapes to me and agree it was a missed call, we also had a goal called back in game 1 because of a high stick that may have made the difference in the game or maybe not, who knows.

The ref went upstairs for the video replay and had to stick (pun intended) with his original call, everyone ive talked to, and in all the blogs i have read, all say it should have been a goal.

Guess we're even in the "bad call" department and all tied up 2-2 !!

GO CANES GO

Derek Sutton
03-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Are all the *'s really necessary? You can make your point a lot better without the language dude. And, if you would like to blame the loss on one call, how doe that put the Blades up 3-1, they would have been tied, 1-1, without the blown offside call, and who know who would have scored the next goal. Let's also turn a blind eye to all the missed penalty calls by both ref's. Regardless, please get a dictionary and find some different words that you can type to express yourself.

These are blades fan you know, treading in enemy territory will bring out the *&&*'s and the $%%*'s. Most people from Sasketchewan talk like this all the time.

caniac # 2
03-28-2009, 01:27 PM
I dont think saskatoon fans know this forum exists pretty quiet, all though with the season they've had not much to gripe about, unlike our roller coaster ride or season....... !! :) vci22

dodywood4ever
03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
These are blades fan you know, treading in enemy territory will bring out the *&&*'s and the $%%*'s. Most people from Sasketchewan talk like this all the time.

Haha as opposed to the smooth talking wanna be texans in Alberta? And its spelled Saskatchewan there Webster.

ElliotFan6
03-29-2009, 02:58 AM

Actually, the missed offside was the Canes first goal, after that they used the momentum to take the lead. If not for an incompetent linesmen, the Blades likely would have won, suck on that *****.

loudi94
03-29-2009, 07:03 AM
Actually, the missed offside was the Canes first goal, after that they used the momentum to take the lead. If not for an incompetent linesmen, the Blades likely would have won, suck on that *****.

Wow, one bad call was all it took for Saskatoon to lose. These teams must be evenly matched. Hardly a typical 2 vs 7 series. Maybe one team overachieved all year while the other is just getting going.

Still, I can see the advertising slogan for the Blades next year if they manage to lose the series against Lethbridge:

"We'd have won last year if- for the first time in history anywhere- there wasn't a bad call against us in game 4. Don't call us fragile." ;)

localguy
03-29-2009, 08:45 AM

Yes, and the dis-allowed goal in game one that everyone but the replay booth knew was legit would have tied the score in game one, taking away all momentum from us wah hah wah. Time to move on from high school, your level of maturity is kind of disrespectful to the rest of the good fans in the Toon.

ProStaff
03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Yes, and the dis-allowed goal in game one that everyone but the replay booth knew was legit would have tied the score in game one, taking away all momentum from us wah hah wah. Time to move on from high school, your level of maturity is kind of disrespectful to the rest of the good fans in the Toon.

Your kind of a dumb dumb aren't you? the goal was disallowed by the Ref and the replay booth that has tons of different angles to view! what makes your computer screen the best view! They did the right thing! and your cocky coach didn't throw a fit! like he always does when he doesn't get what he wants! so the issue is over vc124

localguy
03-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Your kind of a dumb dumb aren't you? the goal was disallowed by the Ref and the replay booth that has tons of different angles to view! what makes your computer screen the best view! They did the right thing! and your cocky coach didn't throw a fit! like he always does when he doesn't get what he wants! so the issue is over vc124

I had the same angles as the replay and so did the shaw broadcast, all tv watchers and such, his stick was below the cross bar. And dum dum? Come on, I am not the one saying that a missed offside call is the reason the Blades are down in the series now am I? I have not disrespected the fans or your team in any way, so it's time to step off the playground.

ProStaff
03-30-2009, 11:25 AM
I had the same angles as the replay and so did the shaw broadcast, all tv watchers and such, his stick was below the cross bar. And dum dum? Come on, I am not the one saying that a missed offside call is the reason the Blades are down in the series now am I? I have not disrespected the fans or your team in any way, so it's time to step off the playground.

This is our House! don't come on here and cry to us that the replay booth got the call wrong! at least you had a review of the call, we never got that! and to say we are even on a 5-1 game where your disallowed would have meant nothing! I was at the game and it was a high stick for sure, we saw the same as the ref saw! and he did the right thing to double check his call. It's not like he called it a goal and then checked to see if he could over turn it like I said before case is closed on this one vc124

HURRICANE'S ROCK
03-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Our cocky coach eh! Dyck rarely gets hot on the bench. A lot of Canes season tickets holders think he should get more emotional on the bench. I for one disagree. Sets a bad example for your players. To say this about Dyck is plain and simply wrong dude.

ElliotFan6
03-30-2009, 06:35 PM

The bull**** goal makes the game 1-1, it give the Canes momentum, so they score to take the game by one goal. If the linesmen makes the right call, the face-off ends up out of the zone and nothing becomes of it. Saskatoon had shut down Lethbridge for 50 minutes so far, so the probability of Saskatoon winning the game is very high, this puts Saskatoon up 3-1 in the series.... use your ****ing head.

dagley
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Your down 3-2 in the series, end of story...stop crying about something that happened last game because it's not like they are going to go back in time and replay the game from 1-1. Stop your *****ing, and deal with it

localguy
03-30-2009, 08:04 PM
case is closed on this one vc124

Umm... kind of like the missed offside, which was the whole reason the original post and 2 games ago. I love having my intellect questioned by people who can only express themselves with un-typable words and name calling. That's what I call class. :thumb:

nivek_wahs
03-31-2009, 11:13 AM
I didn't want to have to do this but.... Get the topic back to hockey and not the trash talk garbage...... smack talk is fine but so much of this is way over the line.

Remember that this is a family board and people of all ages read this stuff so..... Watch the language...... I know it's masked with *'s but it's still not necessary. If it continues people will be taking vacations.

nivek

scrawny69
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Elliotfan6....are you the same "fan" who punched the young kid iin the nose at the Enmax in game three last week??? :clown:

ElliotFan6
03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Elliotfan6....are you the same "fan" who punched the young kid iin the nose at the Enmax in game three last week??? :clown:

No man, I live in Saskatoon and I have never punched someone at the Credit Union Center, although I almost had a nice little fight after a game last year. So stoked for game seven tomorrow, I will be there as usual, hopefully we can get more then the 7500 last game..... maybe 9000?

localguy
04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Good luck in whatever life after the dub brings 20's, Chorns especially, can't say enough good things about that young man.

ElliotFan6
04-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Would have been nice for the Blades to win in front of the 10,000plus crowd. Damn, so close at the end to........ :(

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah we know they lost in a very tough series against a more experienced Hurricanes team,and the series was not your typical 2 Vs 7 match-up,and I think that the Hurricanes won this series based on experience. Did I think the Blades had the talent,heart and desire to win the series? Yes I did. If things go the way the Blades want them to this summer then I could see the Blades being right were they were(at the top of the East Division or near there) but sadly I do not think the Washington Capitals will do us any favors so it looks like Morrison will be the #1 guy barring any trades involving a goalie. Now for the love of God concentrate on your own team!!!! They are still in the Playoffs right?

Allin44
04-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah we know they lost in a very tough series against a more experienced Hurricanes team,and the series was not your typical 2 Vs 7 match-up,and I think that the Hurricanes won this series based on experience. Did I think the Blades had the talent,heart and desire to win the series? Yes I did. If things go the way the Blades want them to this summer then I could see the Blades being right were they were(at the top of the East Division or near there) but sadly I do not think the Washington Capitals will do us any favors so it looks like Morrison will be the #1 guy barring any trades involving a goalie. Now for the love of God concentrate on your own team!!!! They are still in the Playoffs right?
I agree with everything you said there. You were playing a Lethbridge team that yes, they were the 7th seed, but had played a good part of the season without their top players. No shame in losing to Lethbridge, I don't think they've got the goaltending to get past Calgary tho.

And yes our team is still in the playoffs, but its been so freaking long since we've been able to see them!