PDA

View Full Version : Game 3-Hitmen 4 at Oil Kings 1

Hitmen1
03-23-2009, 01:21 PM
The first round match up continues tonight in Edmonton. If the Oil Kings want any chance at all in this series they must win this game. As usual Torrie Jung will have to be at the top of his game if the Oil Kings are to have a chance. He might not face as many shots tonight but he will probably have to be that good or better. The game is online only tonight at fan960.com because the Flames play tonight. GO HITMEN!

DunnerStunner
03-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I predict a 5-2 hitmen victory. Jung cant save this team now

peatfan
03-23-2009, 05:26 PM
It will be a high scoring affair :clap: with the final being 6-1 pbj . Bortis will get the first goal :groovy: and Kozun will end up with 3 points & Postma & Stone with 2 points each. More traffic in front of the net and more one timers needed. Great game by Jung yesterday and the King's defense did tie up the forwards in game 2 but I can't see that happening tonight.

clrkth Boogaard'd pbj vc178 :burningma :laugh:

Hitmen1
03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
The Hitmen beat the Oil Kings 4-1 tonight and take a commanding 3-0 series lead. This might have been the best the Hitmen have played in the series, especially the first 2 periods. I didn't watch the game today but based on the radio, the Hitmen really controlled the played. The Hitmen badly outshot Edmonton and Jung did his best to keep his team in the game but the reality is, Edmonton is not that good of a team. I am curious on where the Oil Kings fans are? Announced attendance of 3501...pathetic.