PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs so far

dagley
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Just wondering what everyone's opinions are about the playoffs so far, I know...all teams are only two/three games into their playoff series, but which series have you paid close attention too (besides your home team), any shockers?

Rockets1231
03-24-2009, 11:34 PM
I think there's some pretty good series going on. I'm quite surprised that Vancouver, Kelowna, and Calgary have been taken to overtime in their series, they've all won that O.T. game and hold 3-0 leads, but it was a bit of a surprise that the Oil Kings, Cougars, and Blazers are making it tougher than I would have thought. Jung, LeCleric, and Armstrong have kept their teams in games. I'm also surprised that Brandon has taken a 3-0 lead. I expected them to win the series but I didn't expect the blowouts in game 1 and 2. I expected the Ice to win tonight. Spokane-Seattle is a good series and I think it will go 7, with Spokane prevailing there. Lethbridge-Saskatoon is a great series too. Holtby stole game 3 tonight making some unbelievable saves to hold the lead for the Blades. I thought the 'Canes would split the games in Saskatoon like they did, but I thought they'd win both home games and take it in 6, now I think it will go 7 and I think the 'Canes playoff experience will prevail in game 7. I think Tri-City and Everett will be a good series that may go the distance as well. The Broncos and Tigers looks like that may go 7 as well they're both battling each other really tough.