PDA

View Full Version : Round Two, Game One: Brandon @ Medicine Hat

Allin44
04-04-2009, 09:16 AM
If you want to get fired up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYOkOE8REXU)

I'd like to see our 4th line get some minutes tonight and try to wear Medicine Hat down, if we can go out there and play physical for the first few shifts, we can maybe start to slow them down a bit and then pounce

dagley
04-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Can't wait for next week baby, ITS GO TIME! Let's get this ***** to Rimouski!

Ten
04-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Can't wait for the game. I think McCrimmon needs to get the all the lines out early to shake out the cobwebs. Hard to ever predict but I think Brandon will capitalize on a tired Medicine Hat team.

Bring that Mem Cup home this season boys, no point waiting until next year.

Allin44
04-04-2009, 05:58 PM
http://blairhorn.com/upload/tigers.gif

Boltz9
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
http://blairhorn.com/upload/tigers.gif

Haha very nice job applause

dagley
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
LOL

WHEATMAN
04-04-2009, 06:17 PM
LOL. Thats brilliant applause

WestLEAFfan
04-04-2009, 06:59 PM
What's up with the Wheaties starting round 2 on the road in Medicine Hat?

dagley
04-04-2009, 07:01 PM
What's up with the Wheaties starting round 2 on the road in Medicine Hat?

The stupid Winter Fair, which nobody cares about (that I talk too)...only due to the fact it's like 104 years old or something like that. It's retarded.

WestLEAFfan
04-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Hopefully it won't matter Dagley. I think the WheatKings can come out with a split at the very least. Then with three at home, lights out for the Tigers!

dagley
04-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Hopefully it won't matter Dagley. I think the WheatKings can come out with a split at the very least. Then with three at home, lights out for the Tigers!

I'd rather have two on the road. A split would be fine, four of the last five on BDN ice. Oh baby :D

WestLEAFfan
04-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Were all you WheatKing fans hoping for a Blade victory the other night in game 7?

dagley
04-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Were all you WheatKing fans hoping for a Blade victory the other night in game 7?

I wanted the Canes to win, I thought the Blades over achieved all year to be perfectly honest. I was happy when the Canes got rid of Toon Town.

WestLEAFfan
04-04-2009, 07:51 PM
I wanted the Canes to win, I thought the Blades over achieved all year to be perfectly honest. I was happy when the Canes got rid of Toon Town.

I though you'd want another kick at the can so to speak. I also thought the Blades overachieved for a large part of the season.

Boltz9
04-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Good old Bruce just answered my question on air about the gold/yellow movement. He told everyone to wear the colors to the home games. Couldn'd ask for anything more. :thumb:

Allin44
04-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Look at Ennis' line tonight, 0G 1A 1pt -5

dagley
04-04-2009, 11:58 PM

Aulie and Robak +5, haha

Tiger Trauma
04-05-2009, 12:16 AM

Ennis was was invisible out there, he looked disinterested the whole game.
I wonder if he still has a touch of the flu.

Edit: TO respond to the poster below me.Ennis wasn't moving his feet last night. The medicine hat news mentioned that Ennis had the flu for game seven of the Hat vs Broncos series.

sc87
04-05-2009, 09:28 AM
right.was Bosch,Holfield,OKal also sick to.

Allin44
04-05-2009, 09:44 AM
right.was Bosch,Holfield,OKal also sick to.

Bosch got hurt in the first, can't recall if she came back?

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Bosch was back. Ennis had that SH breakaway that Hayes saved, other than that he was awfully quiet, probably played a lot aganst Swifty so tired maybe? Also, tough for him up against big Aulie and fast Robak. MH were trying to get him out against Green's line, good match up for MH you'd think, but not last night. The 4th line was our best line again, physical, forechecking, scoring chances, they are big guys playing tough, love it. And what was with Dunstall turning down Fehr's invitation to dance?
Good win for us, we were rusty and didn't play better than 80%, had an awful PP and PK, but still won. Once the top 2 lines get rolling we'll be a lot better.
My first time in MH, it's a nice little rink, a full bowl, just no room for concessions or expansion. Fans here are very friendly, willing to chat between periods, and they all dress in their team colours and get up and make noise (and wave their tiger towels!) when they score, it's a nice atmosphere. Let's hope the fans back in Bdn get up and cheer when we score!

dondo
04-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Let's hope the fans back in Bdn get up and cheer when we score!

your fans don't cheer when your team scores at home? :skeptical

wheat_city
04-05-2009, 01:56 PM

he means get up and be more loud obviously.

dagley

Haha. We do, it's just not that great. The atmosphere isn't the best to be perfectly honest.

wheat_city
Bosch was back. Ennis had that SH breakaway that Hayes saved, other than that he was awfully quiet, probably played a lot aganst Swifty so tired maybe? Also, tough for him up against big Aulie and fast Robak. MH were trying to get him out against Green's line, good match up for MH you'd think, but not last night. The 4th line was our best line again, physical, forechecking, scoring chances, they are big guys playing tough, love it. And what was with Dunstall turning down Fehr's invitation to dance?
Good win for us, we were rusty and didn't play better than 80%, had an awful PP and PK, but still won. Once the top 2 lines get rolling we'll be a lot better.
My first time in MH, it's a nice little rink, a full bowl, just no room for concessions or expansion. Fans here are very friendly, willing to chat between periods, and they all dress in their team colours and get up and make noise (and wave their tiger towels!) when they score, it's a nice atmosphere. Let's hope the fans back in Bdn get up and cheer when we score!

did you drive up to the hat or take the fan bus? if there even was a fan bus i didnt hear anything else about it could someone fill me in.

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 03:12 PM
did you drive up to the hat or take the fan bus? if there even was a fan bus i didnt hear anything else about it could someone fill me in.
Drove out, it's only 7.5 hours at 10km/h over the limit. And it's nice and warm out here!!!

wheat_city
04-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Drove out, it's only 7.5 hours at 10km/h over the limit. And it's nice and warm out here!!!

lots of wheatie fans for game 1? plan on going tonight as well?

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 04:33 PM
lots of wheatie fans for game 1? plan on going tonight as well?
Maybe 90 or 100 there total is my guess. We are going tonight, hoping for another win!!

Roger
04-05-2009, 05:14 PM
The stupid Winter Fair, which nobody cares about (that I talk too)...only due to the fact it's like 104 years old or something like that. It's retarded.
Around 10000 reason to go to the Winter fair and attendance was 119000 people through the gate this year.Glad it over in one way but am looking forward to going again next year when it returns. :groovy:

wheat_city
04-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Around 10000 reason to go to the Winter fair and attendance was 119000 people through the gate this year.Glad it over in one way but am looking forward to going again next year when it returns. :groovy:

glad you would rather pet some ponies then watch one of the best teams in the WHL.

Roger
04-05-2009, 09:47 PM
glad you would rather pet some ponies then watch one of the best teams in the WHL.
Oh Ya all week I was there but it wasn't ponies I was patting.lol pbj

sbtatter
04-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Around 10000 reason to go to the Winter fair and attendance was 119000 people through the gate this year.Glad it over in one way but am looking forward to going again next year when it returns. :groovy: I must say the big fries were great as always at the fair!!!!!

Allin44
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I must say the big fries were great as always at the fair!!!!!

So were the mini-donuts.. and the beer

dagley
04-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Ah, screw it. Starting on the road seemed to fare out pretty good. Coming back to Brandon up 2-0, couldn't ask for more. The boys will end this this weekend, It's a shame some people don't want to watch future NHL stars and one of the best teams in the CHL (once again I might add) for a measly $15.